022

stay with me

       stay with me .            /             brady noon
@JULESFOREVA                                (2023)

            /             brady noon@JULESFOREVA                                (2023)

THE boy yawned at the sun peeking through. At 5am, their tv show blindness was released on Netflix and prime video. Flying off the charts, within the hours of time span it was already rated one of the highest shows in the world.

"Hey baby." The boy kissed Mariana's forehead

"hello." The girl said in a blunt voice.

"you sleep good?" Brady grabbed his phone to check the time.

"Yea zoe texted you." Mariana said.

"Really?" He replied confused.

"Yea who is she?"

"She is kind of my cousin not really though." Brady said.

"What do you mean kind of?"

"Like we are blood-related but my dad HATES her dad. So we don't see each other much. We only see each other when our moms want to."

"Oh alright!" Mariana said while she watched the boy get up.

"Well im leaving baby bye!" The boy said closing the bedroom door, leaving for the main exit.

Mariana quickly grabbed her phone and went to brady's instagram.

zoe

she typed in the search bar. She found the girls account because in her bio it said.

👻: zoeyapsalot

Which was the name of the account last night. She had a couple posts of her with friends, and one with her boyfriend?

So i guess she was dating someone, but that doesn't matter. She went to her highlights . Mariana stumbled across one with Brady, Brady's mom, Zoe and who she believed was Zoe's mom.

The post was titled thanksgiving renuiun and was uploaded last year thanksgiving. She went to her mom's page, where she found out her and Brady's mom were really sisters.

A relief filled throughout her.

brady would never do that. Why did you even worry?

But why didn't she say he was her cousin. It's not important. Chill.