Hollywood studios

We jumped on the monorail (I jumped literally, and was too excited to listen to mommy's light scolding), and waited to get to one of the best parks!!

I press my face against the window as I see the Tower of Terror in the distance (I wish they kept the giant Magic Hat), and we jump off the monorail and go through security, trying my best to not look at the security guard searching my diaper bag

As we finally get in, we rush over to the Jedi training section

"What're we doin here mama? This is the thing for the show they do for the kids!"

She chuckles and just signs some paperwork at the front desk, then taking me by the arm and leading me to the circles that are scattered on the floor, getting me to sit down as she stands above me

"What're we doin mama?"

"Well baby....I got you into the Jedi show! You're gonna be a Jedi baby!!"

I gasp and squeal in delight, I haven't done this in sucha long time!!! I'm so excited!!!

She chuckles at my excitement and ruffles my hair "well baby, make sure to follow what they say and look out for mommy in the crowd when you're on stage!! She'll be cheering her little Jedi on!"

I nod as she leaves as more littles and kids come and sit on the other circles, accompanied by a wise looking Jedi in very mysterious brown robes

He spoke to us in a very noble voice, one I feel like I could follow anywhere! He lowered his head and said "young padawan, you shall be our newest Jedi, but first, you must don these robes we shall give you, and you shall learn the ancient Jedi techniques, and if you preform them perfectly in training, you shall get your very own lightsabers"

We all gasp at that, following him and putting on our individual robes, getting training lightsabers and learning some basic techniques, like how if you see them put their lightsabers to the side, you hit it, and if they put it below their head, you hit them overhead

We got onto the big stage, my heart racing as I see mommy cheering me on, determined to do my bestest!!

We were about to start showing off our moves when none other than....DARTH VADER?????

The evil lord himself comes up to us!! We get told that we have to defeat him, so we all go up to the front of him, taking turns hitting his lightsaber, and when it finally gets to my turn, I perfectly hit his lightsaber where it needs to be and I pass!!

We successfully drive him off after he calls us very powerful, and we all get a badge saying how we are true Jedi!! (Mine was for sure more special)

We get off the stage and I run up and hug mommy as she hugs me back "you did so good my little Jedi!! I'm so proud of you, you saved us all!!"

I smile so big, and we go and get ice cream from one of the stands for me doing such a good job at saving the galaxy!!

I truly am a hero ^w^