Animal kingdom

I have nightmares of what happened yesterday, nightmares of me getting taken away from mommy, this time not being able to be saved by her

I get shaken awake by mommy, her checking my forehead for a fever "are you okay baby?? You were tossing and turning and whimpering, you looked so sad, did you have a nightmare baby boy?"

I just nod gently and look down at the covers

"Was it because of yesterday hun?" I just nod

Her face softens and pulls me close to her chest, hugging me tightly

"Baby, I am so sorry I let that happen to you, but I promise you I will never let you out of my sight again, nothing like that will ever happen, and no one will ever take you away, understand me hun? So let's turn that frown upside down with some animal kingdom hmm? Sound like a plan baby?"

I giggle quietly and nod my head, feeling like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders with just her words

She helps me get ready, her getting ready right after me, and we head off to the fabled monorail, where we get on in, sit down, and travel over to animal kingdom

I see the giant animal life tree as we walk up to the gates, get our bags checked, and walk inside, heading over to the photographer and getting our picture taken in front of the most giantess tree ever!!

Afterwards, we walk over to Dino land, where we do the Time Machine ride (gave me a headache ish so rough!), the teacups, and we stopped for a little ice cream snack!

Then, we went over to expedition Everest, where we were explorers trying to find the legendary yeti!

When we reached the top of the roller coaster, we found him!! He tore up the track and we went backwards a different path alllll the way to the beginning, it was soooo thrilling!!

After that, we headed on over to wait for the cool bird show they have!!