Chapter 1: Life with My Family

Angie's POV

I woke up this morning to find my brother jumping like a monkey. "Have you lost your mind, Ho?" I asked him as I gave me a stern look. "You slept too long, Gie. Just because it's a holiday, it doesn't mean you can sleep long." He said that as he gave me one stupid look of his. I went to find my mum who was talking to Howard. So, I eavesdropped their conversation. "Howard, do you think it's worth it?" I heard Mum mumbling. "Mom, just give me a chance. Plus, you know Alexander, right? He joined it too. Please?" I heard Howard begging Mom. I knew I had to join in the conversation. "Hey, mom. What's goin' on?" I joined in with a smirk. My brother was annoyed with me. "Your brother wants to join a boyband. I'm not very sure about this. Any suggestions, sweetie?" Mom asked me. "He wants to join it so badly. Let him be, then." I gave my sincere opinion. Howard started smiling widely because he knew Mom would listen to me. "Alright then. Howard, you heard her. You can join." Mom said that as she carried on with her job. My brother came up to me and said, "We're leaving for Oklahoma tomorrow. Be ready to say goodbye to Jamestown." I was shocked and yelled, "What?! I don't remember you telling me that! Howard, you're a bastard!" He didn't even bother my yells as he continued walking straight ahead.