Chapter 10: Broken by Her

Nick's POV

I muffled my sobs with a pillow but it didn't work. I love her so fucking much even though I know that she doesn't love me the way I love her. I cried my heart out. "Angie! Angie! I- I need you now! Don't leave me alone, I need......you." I screamed like a madman. 3 months have passed but I never told her how I felt for her. I'm still stuck and trapped with my feelings. I could have sat on my bed a little longer if AJ did not open the door. "Nicky, we've got an announcement." He said. I wiped my tears and went downstairs. "We have gathered here to see 2 hearts become 1 today. Please welcome Brian Thomas Littrell and Fiona Delia McClay as a couple!" Said Kevin as an applause followed. I was happy for them but sad for myself. I went into the garden and sat on the swing. "Nickolas?" A voice called out my name. I kept looking at the grass without turning my gaze towards the person who called me. "Please look at me." I looked up to see Angie. I still can't hate her. She hugged me tightly and buried her face in my neck. I gently smoothened her hair and made her feel better. 'I'm only 14 and I already have feelings for her. God, was this meant to be?' I asked myself. I started crying again. She pulled away from me and saw me crying as I buried my head in my hands. She pulled me towards her, gently laying my head on her chest. I cried again, and again, and again.

**************************************

Nick and Angie cry their heart out on each other. Will their love be a tale to be told or will it leave untold? Will Nick continue fighting with his feelings? Will Angie suffer each time his gaze falls on her?

                       INTERMISSION
More romance to come in the next chapters! I'm glad you guys are enjoying this story! Continue supporting me! 😊
                                               - Diane Dhillon