Chapter 13: Perfect Day

Nick's POV

The music gradually faded. I looked into her gray eyes, intensely watching them. At that moment we were so close. Our noses touched, our lips inches apart, my hands on her hips and her hands on me. Tonight was a dream for me. I gently let her out of my grip. Both of us turned fucking red. "I...enjoyed the dance, did you?" I asked her as my gaze fell to the floor, avoiding her gaze because of my red face. "I-I did. Thanks for making my night memorable, Nick." She replied. 

Angie's POV

I quickly ran upstairs to my room. 'My day is perfect because of him. Should I confess? Or suppress? God, help me make a decision.' I prayed to God, hoping for Him to solve my problem. A knock was heard at my room door. It was my brother. "Angie, I'm about to ask you a question. I need you to be honest." He started the conversation sternly. "Okay......" I replied. "Do you like Nick? You know, some sort of crush or something." Howard asked with his arms folded. "Honest, huh? Fine. Okay. I like him. He's cute, kind, affectionate and good-looking. I don't know if he likes me or not, so I didn't confess." I replied honestly to him. "You like him? Who else knows about this?" He asked politely. "Fiona. She's the only one who knows about my feelings." I told as I sat on my bed. Howard slammed the door shut and left the room.

Nick's POV

I went into Gie's room to write my diary. I found her sitting on her bed. "Gie, why are you not sleeping? It's 9.00 already." I asked her while my gaze fell on the clock. "Tomorrow is a Sunday. Plus, there's no school. Why didn't you sleep, then?" She asked in return. "Same reason." I replied as I giggled. I sat down on the writing desk to write my diary.

Dear Diary,

          Today I managed to dance with Angie. I enjoyed tonight so much. I shall never forget the memories I've created today. My feelings for Angie grow and grow continuously. I love her so much. One thing I truly realized, is that she's the only girl I have shed tears and blood. Tears were when I cried for her and blood was when I punched the wall, unable to fight with my feelings. I finally feel relieved after writing my thoughts. I might write again. So long, Diary! =D

After I finished writing my diary, I turned to see Angie sleeping. I took the pillows to sleep downstairs. "Where are you going?" Angie's voice made me turn behind. "Downstairs. You take the bed, I'll take the couch. Even though we're sharing a room, I'm not gonna sleep with you. It's not nice, you know." I replied, thinking of Howie's reaction. She tugged on my t-shirt. "No, it's okay. You can sleep with me. Half of the bed is yours, the other half is mine." She said as her hand gripped my t-shirt tightly. Well, I changed my mind. I slept with her. I was so tired that I fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed.

Angie's POV

He was so cute while he was sleeping. I wanted to touch him so badly. I was looking at him. His hair was gently blown by the wind and his pink lips were pursed, I could not take my eyes off him. 'Should I hold him? Or not? I can't take my gaze off him. He's so cute, even when he's sleeping.' I smiled to myself as my thoughts wandered. I gently held onto his hands. He woke up instantly. "You need something, Gie?" He said with a yawn. "No. I can't sleep." I replied to him. He looked at me. "You can't sleep?" He asked me. I nodded. All of a sudden, he pulled me closer to him. I shuddered for a moment. "What a-are y-you d-doing?" I whispered with a stutter. "Making you fall asleep." He whispered back. He started to smoothen my hair gently. I hugged him. He continued to smoothen my hair. I slowly felt sleepy. A few minutes later, I slept soundly.

Nick's POV

"Gie?" I called out her name softly. No reply. She slept. Then, I realized that I was wrapped in her embrace. 'She is fucking beautiful even when she's sleeping. She slept while hugging me.' I thought to myself. I gently caressed her back. She snuggled even closer to me. I started blushing hard. It was already 10.40 pm. I better sleep. I slept a few minutes later.