Chapter 6: Getting Ready to School

Angie's POV

"Angie, Angie..." I heard voices calling my name. I woke up to see Nick already dressed up for school. "Nick! What time is it?" I asked him. "5.40. School starts at 7.30. We got to be there before 7.00." He gave the whole information. I got out of bed. "Geez, thanks for waking me up," I said, being humble. "Not a hassle. If you want, I could wake you up every day." He replied. "No thanks, don't wanna trouble you. Thank you for the offer though." I told him without making him feel offended. "Welcome. You better hurry because time creeps." He made a creepy gesture as he said that. I smiled at him. He smiled and closed the door. I ran to the bathroom quickly, brushed my teeth, and got myself ready. I walked down the stairs to see Nick on the hall couch with his phone while Brian was eating cereal in the dining. "Guys, what time are we leaving?" I asked the both of them. "At around...6.20, perhaps." Brian said after he finished munching his food. I sat beside Nick with full obedience. He looked at me and smiled. "Had your breakfast already?" He asked politely. "No. I don't feel like eating in the morning." I replied to him. "Oh, I see." He said as he put his phone down. He looked into my eyes, making me quiver. His blue eyes locked mine. A light flush crossed my cheek when I realized that his face was a few inches apart from mine. He leaned in, closer, that our lips were about to touch each other. We both were breathing heavily. His hands held onto the couch's armrest, pinning me towards the couch. Imagine the guy you have a crush on is so near to your face. Your reaction would be the same as mine, I bet. "Nick, you are too close......to me." I tried my best not to stutter. My skirt was lifted from the scene. "I'm sorry. I, I....." He said that as he got off the couch and ran upstairs.

Nick's POV

I ran upstairs to get control of myself. I was panting. "Fuck! What was I thinking?! Why, Nick, why? Why am I killing myself?" I covered my face with my hands. "Don't you think I saw that?" Brian said. I hugged him. "I can't control myself, Bri. It's eating me, from the inside. I want her, so fucking badly." It's only one day ever since I met her and I'm already deeply, sincerely, and madly in love with Angie." I told him. "Oh, Nick. I've never seen you like this before. Angie will be damn lucky if she likes you. It's time to go to school already. Come, let's go." He gestured for me to walk. I swiftly went downstairs. I opened the door and went into Brian's car. Angie was silently sitting down. As soon as she saw me in the car, she turned to see outside. I turned to the other side and looked outside too.