Chapter 2: Moving Out

Howie's POV

I finally got my sister to move to Oklahoma. PHEW! I told her that we were going to meet Alexander there. As soon as we got to AJ's house, I greeted him "Hey Alex!" and gave him a big brotherly hug. He returned my hug and said, "Howie, we're going to LA to recruit with the boys. I got an old family house there. The boys agreed to be there to start our journey towards the music industry." I said that's fine with me but my sister seemed more excited than I did. I thought to myself, 'Am I joining a boyband or she is?'

Angie's POV

Oh My GOD! Did AJ just say LA? My long-lost friend is there! Great, I will get to see her there! "Don't unpack the bags 'cause Alex said we're just going to LA from here. Now." said Howard. I couldn't hide the sinister smile on my face. Ho just gave me an annoying look. After a 3-hour drive, we arrived at the place AJ mentioned. It looked cozy, I won't deny. As soon as I entered, a guy accidentally bumped into me. "Hey, watch where you're going!" I said it sternly. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" He asked me back. "No, no. You didn't." I said that as I looked into his blue eyes which were shining. WOW! Did I even say that? Well, I was dazing at his eyes that was watching me carefully. I stopped at the door for a moment. "Ah, you've met Nick already?" said Howard with a cheeky smile. "Nick?" I said while being blown away by the sight of those eyes. He started nodding vigorously. "You must be Angie, Howie's sister, right?" he asked me. "Yeah, I bet my brother told all of you about me." I replied as I gave him a death stare. Howard started introducing his bandmates to me. Firstly, AJ. Then, Brian. Thirdly, Kevin, who was very tall and lastly, Nick. Nick has beautiful ocean-blue eyes, golden yellow hair, very soft and moist lips, also a very wide smile. I liked him. Not gonna lie but he's a cute fellow. "You and Nick will get along because both of you are kids." said Howard sarcastically. "So, you adults can go and have fun, okay?" I snapped at him immediately. Nick burst into giggles. "C'mon guys. Let's go!" said Ho to his bandmates while giving me a side-eye. The rest left talking to him while me and Nick were left in the hall, alone. "So, how old are you?" I asked, breaking the silence between us. "14. How about you?" He asked me back. "13." I replied. "Oh, so you must have joined the Andrea High School, didn't you?" He asked. "Yeah, you study there, right?" He nodded. "My name is Nickolas Carter." he smiled and held out his hand for a shake. "Angie, Angie Dorough." I smiled back and held out my hand to shake his. His hand was warm and mine was very chill. "Woah, your hands are chill. You okay?" He asked with concern. He holds both of my hands to warm them up. I felt a light blush through my cheeks. I bet he saw that 'cause he gave a cheeky smile. "Well.....I have to go unpack my bags...." I stuttered. "May I help?" he asked me. "S-sure." I stuttered again. I thought to myself, 'What is wrong with me? Each time he comes close to me, a shiver of anticipation runs down my spine. I start to stutter so badly and I blush. Do I have feelings for him?' I brushed those thoughts off my head, immediately. "Hey, you alright?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied, hiding my face. He helped me to unpack when I realized that our faces were close to each other. He watched me closely. I stared at him. He looked at my lips. Our faces were serious. I started to blush. He smiled as soon as I blushed. "You know, you look really cute each time you blush." He said, smiling brightly. I started blushing even harder. He walked towards the door when he turned behind to look at me. Our eyes met and his eyes locked mine. After a while of staring, he walks out, confused. My subconscious told me, 'You like him, Angie. Don't you dare lie to me.' I sat on my bed, thinking of what just happened.