3✨

Tring, tring, tring

The school bell saved me from that embarrassing talk.

"Hey, I am the head! You heard it, right? Meet me at lunch." He whispered in my ears before walking away.

I rushed to my class to meet cute little angels screaming and running throughout the class.

"Hey! Everyone sit-down. I am your English teacher." I tried to scream above them, but I failed.

A cute little boy came running to me. He extended his hand for a handshake with a wide smile on his face. "I am Adil."

"Okay..." I don't know what else to say. "What's your name?" That little angel had the audacity to question me.

"I am Katie Amara Rosendale, and you are the first person in this school to ask my name." I said.

"Are you a BTS fan?" This boy has such exceptional observation skills.

Is it that visible that one can ask just by looking at my face?

"How did you find it?" I added a puzzled look to that statement.

"Keychain in your bag." He chuckled and ran to his desk.

"Mam!" Someone's at the door, and I turned to witness my college friend Shree who was currently working with me.

I suddenly went out to breathe a little. "Hey kat! You should not allow these students to scream. You might get fired." She was concerned for me.

"They didn't ask for my permission." I already felt drained after being there for 2 minutes.

She came in and silenced the class. After which, she handed over the class to me and went away.

Then the teaching part was good, at least to me.

Tring tring tring.

I was more nervous than happy to leave my class. I should meet him. He is not my Romeo anymore. He is the head of my department, with whom I flirted on the very first day.

No. I didn't flirt. He flirted with me on the very first day, which I enjoyed deep down in my heart.

I didn't know where to go, so I stood on the veranda, staring at the possible paths that I could take.

"Will you join me for lunch?" Again, a whisper in my ears, but this time I could sense his voice.

"Okay.." I didn't think of any other possible answers because I didn't want to let go of him.

"Meet me in the parking lot after 10 minutes." He said this while taking out his car keys.

"Why??"

Teachers eat in class, right?

"This is our first date." He expressed it in his usual flirty tone.

Whhhhhaaaaatttttt??