8✨

"Are you that desperate for a date?" The crime rate of that arrogant man kept on increasing.

"Whaaaattttt??"

"Can't you stop all this for the sake of your profession?" He shouted.

"I love him. This can be your land, and you can be the king of it. But that doesn't mean I am your subject." This may be the longest sentence I have ever said in my whole life.

"This is just the second day of your work, and you are already in love. Can't you slow down your stupid system?" He was literally shouting in anger.

He is right. I fell in love so fast.

I was pondering my thoughts while he snapped his fingers right before my eyes to get me out of my thoughts.

I stared at him angrily, as he was showing rudeness in every way possible.

"Go to your home and come back tomorrow just for work purposes and nothing else." He ordered.

"What if I resign?" He was shocked and didn't utter a word in response.

I walked away, as I found no reason to argue with him.

My dad came to pick me up, as usual. I went home, and I couldn't recollect all the massive chunk of events that happened in a single day.

Tring, tring, tring

It's Aara.

"Did you find your Romeo?" She asked in excitement.

"Yes. I not only found him. But I also almost kissed him." I said it without much excitement, as I knew all the hardships that followed this event.

"Hey! Slow down!" She was concerned for me.

"Hear the rest. We also went on a date. I was also caught by the chairman's grandson. Now I can resign or get fired." I pouted.

"Is this one-day-known man worth all this?" She asked a valid question, but I couldn't let go of my first love. The first person in my life who showed interest in me and made a move was him.

He's special for it now and always will be.

"He loves me, I guess. He even asked for a second date this weekend, even after all this chaos. I love people who love me. You know that, right?" I murmered to keep my conversation private from my family.

"Hey! Thousands of people might love you. You can't reciprocate everything. Listen...." I didn't hear the rest of her words as I got a call in the background.

It was a call from a new number, which I wouldn't attend until then. But today it might be him or 'HIM'. So I attended the call.

"Hi. It's Jax," he said.

Thank God! It's not that white shirt.

"Hi!" His response to my 'Hi' shook me.

"I am fired!"

"Whaaaaaattttttt?"