9✨

"I am fired!"

"Whaaaaaattttttt?" I didn't expect that. I never thought that a HOD would be fired much easier than a newbie teacher.

"I am sorry. I was the reason, right?" I asked worriedly, but I couldn't do anything.

"As I am fired, tomorrow I am free. Can we prepone our date to tomorrow?" He asked, not with the slightest regret for getting fired because of me.

As per Aara and as per that white shirt, I am going at rocket speed in this relationship. I, too, can sense that. But he lost a lot because of me, and he still wants me. What else can I ask for?

I said, "Yes," out of regret for the things he lost because of me.

I woke up the next day with butterflies already dancing in my stomach. I got ready with so much care but still ended up looking the same way I usually do. I wore a bright red dress with a matching heel to complement my outfit. I also took a black leather wallet with me, as I was not expecting him to always spend for me.

"Daddy! Today I am meeting my school friends. Byeeee!" I lied to my father for the very first time. I didn't want to reveal my one-day love to him and bring a world war into my already war-prone family.

"You are taking a leave, aren't you? I thought you would never do that." He is right. I am not the type of girl who could easily bear the loss of pay. I care for each and every penny that I could have possibly earned.

But now it's a matter of love.

"I have my reasons, dad. It's my dear friend. Byeee." I said not to extend the conversation further.

"I will drop you!" He said, as he was the man who gave me a ride forever until then.

"He will pick me up!" I blabbered the gender in a hurry.

As I never had any male friends, my dad's gonna freak out.

But he didn't match my expectations.

"Okay ma. Take care!" He didn't hear my loose talk, I assume.

I went to an exquisite coffee shop that offered 50 varieties of coffee. He selected that place and asked me to meet there.

"Hey! I am eagerly waiting for your arrival. You look beautiful in red!" He exclaimed. That was the exact reaction that I pictured in my mind.

"Thank you!" I chuckled.

"I will have cold coffee. For you?" He asked for my choice, but I didn't have any. I just wanted some quality time with him and nothing else.

"Anything's fine." I uttered, and his response was just as mysterious as him. "If so, can we have some beer?"

"Whhhhaaaaatttttt?"