23✨

"Even I was the reason for you working here," Enzo said.

"Whhhhaaaaaaattttttttttt?"

I thought I was the one who got selected in the interview.

"I knew that you were studying at that college. So I asked my grandpa to hire from it. I am confident that you will be selected. So I didn't do anything about the selection process. But if things hadn't happened as per my plans, I might have done something." He said it casually. His anger towards me faded away as he started to get a reminiscence of things we had, though I never knew about them.

"Then why did you take this long to say you loved me?" I asked out of anger because if I could change a single thing about my past, I would go back to erase Jax and make Enzo first in everything I ever experienced.

"I never knew that you would accept anyone who proposed to you. If you have written that in your notebook, you might have been committed for years." He said that and added, "I wanted to make you feel..." He chopped his words, held my hand, and pulled me outside.

"Hey, where are you going? Leave my hand," I said as I was concerned about his reputation.

But he didn't care about it. He dragged me to a locked room and left my hands.

"Open this door!" He said. As I opened the door, I witnessed a room decorated completely in a purple tone. Balloons filled the vast room, which made it appear like a purple army. In the center of the room, I saw a banner saying, "Happy Birthday, My First and Forever Love."

"How do you know that?" I asked, confused.

"I know everything about you, and if I need to tell you all that, it will take a lifetime." He stayed silent for a moment and added, "Do you like to be with me for a lifetime?"

I turned to look at him while he was on his knees. He took a diamond ring out and looked eagerly at whether I would give my hand or not.

I gave him his hand because I couldn't resist his pure love. But to my surprise, he pushed my hands aside and said, "Do not trust people easily."

Whhhhhhaaaaaattttttttt???

I didn't get committed that day because he never wanted to rush things with me. He just proposed to me because he knew that I would love it. We finally got married after four years of loving only him. But now I love someone more than him, and it's my son.