7✨

I went close to her and murmured, "I will be there on break." Though I repeated the previous statement again, this time my tone was different.

I get happy, sad, shy, and rarely angry. It's the rarest of my emotions, and he's good at provoking them.

I went in to resume my class. But the thought of my charming prince was running through my head.

Will he face issues because of my attitude? First of all, who is he? What's his name?

I needed to find the answer, but I didn't have time to go out to look for one. So I opted for a solution right inside the classroom.

"Adil, come here!" I called him near the black board where I was standing.

I believed that this 6-year-old could help me and asked, "You saw me with a teacher, right?"

"Yes, HOD," he said. "Yes, you are right. Do you know his name?" I whispered in his ears.

"He is Jax. He joined our school only two months ago." Adil said it in a husky voice to match my volume.

"Thank you, Adil. Go to your place. Let's talk later." I murmured in his ears.

He raised his hands for a high-five to show his support for me. I gave him a high-five and sent him to his desk.

I was not afraid, but still, the school felt like a jungle, with that white shirt being the king of it.

I could sense sharp footsteps approaching my class. It must be him. I looked at the door with a tint of fear.

After a few seconds of an escalated heartbeat, I could finally see a man who eased the pace of my heart.

Thank God! It's Jax.

I hurried to the door to talk to him for a moment in private.

"Is everything alright?" I asked worriedly because I could sense something was wrong in his face.

"Yup! He is the only grandson of our chairman, and he is known for his arrogant attitude." He said.

"He might be anything. I didn't have time to care about it." I muttered, as the idea of him itself was bringing my blood to a boil.

"Dating the colleague is prohibited." He said that, which transformed my anger into sorrow in a moment.

No one would have ever experienced such hardships in their first love, even before dating.

He came an inch close to me and said, "Let's date outside the campus. I will meet you this weekend." He finished his statement with a wink, waved bye, and went away.

Again, there was a cooling effect on my spine and stomach, and I couldn't even understand the reaction that was happening.

All those crazy reactions suddenly disappeared once I heard, "Are you that desperate for a date?"

"Whaaaattttt??"