4✨

Should I go with him even after his straight-forward declaration of this lunch as a date?

"Someone might see us. Get in soon," he commanded, and I couldn't take time to process. So I just got in his car, though I didn't want to.

I have never loved or dated anyone in my entire life. So now this is my very first date after 20 years of living on earth.

He came so close to me, and that should be for the seat belt, just like all K-dramas. He placed his hand on the seat belt that was on the left corner of me. Instead of pulling the seat belt right, he pulled himself left towards me.

My heart started to beat crazy under the layers of my dress. I felt suffocating, as I was new to all this.

His lips came close to mine, and things got blank until I saw a familiar face through the window.

"Adil, shiii!" I pushed him aside and dodged down to hide from him. I didn't want my first kiss to be witnessed by a cute little student of mine.

"Start the car and ride fast." I murmered out of embarrassment.

He didn't say anything, but his face showed disappointment, which he couldn't hide. He took me to a nearby, overpriced hotel.

He held the glass door to let me in. Green flag, wasn't it?

He took me to a corner table, and the orders were pre-made by him on the phone, I assume. They took a couple sets as soon as we sat down.

Pink and red foods filled the table. Pink drinks. Pink momos and pink heart-shaped buns set the perfect romantic mood.

"You like pink, don't you?" He asked.

"Yup." All girls might love pink, but not me. I love blue more than pink. But I didn't want to hurt him, so I just gave a positive answer.

The waiters brought a bouquet of flowers to our table. I was not so surprised because I could sense his aura. The aura of spontaneity and surprises is what I could sense. He is a mystery to me. The flowers were just a reflection of his mysterious character.

"This is for you." I didn't want to reject those beautiful flowers. So I accepted it.

He grabbed a spoonful of pink pasta and tried to feed me.

"Noo!! I..." I didn't want to hurt him, but I didn't want things to go this fast.

"I thought you loved me." He said it with a sulky expression.

Whhhaaaaaatttttttttt???