17✨

"What are you doing here?" I screamed at high pitch as I was more shocked to see him next to me shirtless with grey shorts that covered his lower body.

"Hey! How come you are here?" He was more shocked than me. Both of us are covered in the same blanket, and I tried to pull myself away from it.

"Are you drunk yesterday? Don't you remember me coming to your home?" I was scared as hell after hearing his shocked reaction.

"I remember you coming to my home, but I told you to sleep in my room and not next to me here." He uttered it, and he was right. After hearing that, I recalled what I did last night.

His grand home felt a ghostly presence because of the silence and darkness that surrounded me in his absence. So I came to his room and slept on the bean bag, based on what I remember.

So, it must be me who got on his bed at night.

As I was thinking deeply, he snapped his fingers before me and said, "If you think any more than this, your parents might wake up and lodge a police complaint saying that you are kidnapped."

"Yes. You kidnapped." I said that and hastily picked up my phone and started walking out.

"Hey, I am the one who should drop you." He said that and followed me in a hurry.

I turned to ask him to come faster, but I witnessed him shirtless again. He forgot to wear his shirt, I guess. This time, I saw the view clearly. I was more shy, but still, I couldn't resist staring at him. He had a well-defined muscular body, and his pale skin reflected the night lights, which looked ethereal.

I closed my eyes because I couldn't resist the heat anymore. "Oh shii!" He realized it and went in to grab his t-shirt.

We both got in the car, and his car literally flew under his command. We reached my home in a fraction of a minute.

Thank God no one woke up in my home.

"Bye! Thank you," I said, and I rushed near my home until I realized that it was almost impossible to climb back.

I turned to look at his reaction, and he was chuckling even at this crucial moment.

"Please!" I whispered.

He came close to me and whispered, "The first 5 feet are the hardest part. Can you climb on me instead?"

All I could think of was the sight that I witnessed moments ago, which made me shy. But I had no time to think of anything, so I nodded.

I placed my feet on his lap, and he did something that brought me close to the balcony. Everything was blurry as I was so close to him.

I waved bye at him once I reached the balcony and went in. Only after reaching home did I realize I had been hungry since last night. But while I was with him, I never felt it. I went out of my room to get something to eat, while I heard a familiar voice saying, "I know what you did last night."

Whhhhhhaaaaaatttttt