21✨

"I never wanted this with Jax. I never wanted this with anyone other than you. What could possibly happen if I stepped closer? Don't you feel like kissing me?" I asked out of anger.

"Whhhhaaaaaattttt???" He was more shocked than excited by my words.

My cheeks suddenly turned pink, realizing what I just uttered out of anger. I didn't want to look at him, as I was embarrassed by my own words. I suddenly took a few steps backward and turned to walk away.

"Hey! Stop!" He commanded, which made me stop at that very moment.

He came close to my ears and whispered, "You don't love me. I don't feel like kissing a person who never loved me."

"What?" I really couldn't understand what he was trying to say.

"You love the idea of being in love, as you are new to all this. Love for a person cannot be transferred from one person to another. You loved Jax on day 1 and me on day 2. Who are you planning to love tomorrow?" His words hurt me more than anything I ever experienced. But he was right.

I really loved Jax on day 1 and Enzo on day 2, but that's not how love works, right?

I couldn't find a point to prove that I was right. I realized I was wrong. I even had the idea of having both. I never loved both of them. What Jax did was more or less similar to what I said to Aara. "Can't I have both?"

My eyes started to get wet less because of what he said and more because of what I did.

I walked out of his room, but he didn't try to stop me. I could recollect everything that happened in this short span of 4 days. I accepted anything and everything that was placed on my plate.

But, wait! Didn't he do the same? He said he loved me only after knowing me for a day or two.

I rushed to his room as I got the point to defeat my opponent.

"Hey! How can you talk to me that way? It's not your business who I will love tomorrow. Because I am not going to love you anymore." I roared.

"Hey, Sorry! Calm down." He said it as he was trying to pacify my anger.

I couldn't control my anger, so I again started shouting, "What makes you eligible to degrade me that way? You took just a single day to love me. Didn't you?"

"I didn't."

"Whhhhhhaaaattttttt?"