𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖋𝖋 #1

𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐌!

𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐚 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍-𝐎𝐅𝐅#𝟏. 𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆!

𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟or 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧, 𝐀𝐊𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐈, 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐊𝐎?

𝕭𝖑𝖚𝖗𝖇

"I know you are getting engaged with some pressure, I know, you don't want her. I know you don't. So, don't worry Aksh will find a wa-"

"I don't care and have time for your fucking nuisance" Akshat yelled.

"You talk too much, you react too much, you feel too much, you are just too much for me, you fucking suffocate me, do you get that in your head, so have some fucking dignity and go from here. Do you not see the hints or are you way too much interested in grabbing a rich guy that you would give me anything, one night, is that wha-"

He couldn't even finish when Riya slapped him, tears were continuously running down her cheeks.

"I was so wrong about you," she said nodding her head

Yes princess, never, never waste your time and tears on me, slap me, hate me, go away from me, I'm not the golden boy, I'm a killer, a murderer.

"You disgust me"

I'm nothing without you, so I disgust myself.

"Get the fuck out of here"

Please go, please leave, never come back, never see me with those green orbs never see something in me you would never find, please go before I catch you and hug you like I want to live inside you, I hate it out here princess, I hate it, everything is dark, I see no light, you are my only light, please go before my darkness engulfs you, please go before I become too selfish to let you go.

Riya clutched his collar and asked, "Why? Why everyone and not me? Am I not pretty enough?"

Akshat was not looking towards her but on the other side,

You fucking are, you are everything I shouldn't want but do, you are the reason I breathe every day, I lived with you then I lived waiting for you and now I would live just to see you living the happy life you deserve.

"Tell me you bastard, don't look away," she was throwing tiny fists at his chest

"Have some self-respect, Miss Malhotra"

"No Princess?" Riya asked more tears running down her cheeks

"How delusional do you have to be like that, what is it inside your head? A fucking world of its own that you don't see the reality. I. don't. want. you."

I fucking do, no I NEED YOU, I fucking love you dammit with everything in me, even before I knew what 'love' means, I have loved you, you are my world, my sanity, and my destruction.

"Good to know Mr Oberoi, I won't bother you from now on, I'm leaving this fucking country, I'm leaving you, hope never to see your sorry face again." With that Riya stormed outside of his office.

I lost her, I lost my reason for living, but at least she's safe, she'll be safe, I would break my heart a million times, let go of my very breathe if it keeps you safe, I know you are not mine but I will always be yours Riya Malhotra, My Princess.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

𝐵𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜, 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝓊𝓎𝓈 𝒞𝑅𝒴, 𝐿𝒪𝒱𝐸 𝒜𝒩𝒟 𝐻𝒜𝒯𝐸 𝒜𝓀𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 :)