Twenty-Two: Plagued By Annoyance..

" Kiwi, come with me for a little while. I think it's time I told you something." My fathers voice sounded outside of my home door and with a groan, I went to go let him in. He walked it and sat directly in the floor of the family room, his wild white mane brushed over one side of his shoulders as he sat lotus, arms crossed.

     "Tell me what, Dad?" I walked over and sat across from him, my hands in my lap, waiting for him to tell me about whatever he's been holding in for years.  His cold silver irises flickered up to me once we both got settled and he tilted his head, reacung his rather big hand up to scratch one-off his four horns. "Your soul is older than your physical body, so I'm sure you'll grasp what I'm about to say. Kiwi, you're of royal blood." He stated calmly, his eyes never wavering as he spoke in his deep soothing tone. "Your mother, Meira is a high born dark elf  and I am a royal demon who's blood dates back since the begining of time." When I heard him say that, my eyes widdened, just a tad.

     I never would have thought that two royal creatures would hook up and create me. "That explains some things then... Though, I am somewhat confused. If your bloodline dates back to the begining of time.... The are you perhaps a demon god?" I was even more intrigued now... And that curiosity had my mind wander back to the god that put me here...

    "It's interesting that you say that, our bloodline is so powerful that you would expect that right? Yet it's never happened... Though when I see you... I see a path that goes on for eternity. A path of possibilities that await you are endless, and if anyone can ascend to a higher consciousness, it would be you, Kiwi."

    After that he went on telling me how were technically the first demons, and that our race were born at the deepest darkest depths of What would be call hell. Though it was a realm that couldn't be access unless you were Demon Of Light. Because of their almost friendly nature, most demons didn't consider them to be "Demon like" though they new opposing them would be a death sentence. All and all Demons of light paved the way for good and bad behavior...  It really put a spin on the phras: "Light isn't always benevolent as darkness isn't always malevolent."

     He went as far as to get into the whole reproductive situations which made me want to rip my ears from my face, but the only reason why I never did was because he brought mom into the whole situation. I'm born of two races, a child that should technically be impossible considering elves and demons have a very rocky relationship with eachother; being a hybrid between the two meant that what would normally occur for them wouldn't for me... a normal cycle for a heat would be random because of my Genes.

     "So you mean to tell me... As long as I don't have a heat, I can't get pregnant?" I stared at him with the biggest smile on my face. He literally just told me that even though I'm physically at woman hood now, I couldn't have kids until I had a heat/rut like a damn aimal. "Somewhat. The females of our race can choose to get pregnant on the heat... But only when it happens. If it doesn't happen then no child. Don't go getting any ideas. I refuse to be made a grandfather until I'm at least over two-hundred years old." His expression became menacing as he gave me a very gnarly warning.

     "I'm almost certain I'll be a virgin my entire life, so there's no worries about babies, dad." I scoffed at him outright, batting a dismissive had in his direction.

   "You say that now, but I'm certain those two are going to try and attempt. Why are you with them anyway, I could always arrange for you to meet a suitor." He gave an exasperated sigh, and I facepalmed, growling in annoyance. "I think you have something misconstrued, I'm not with anyone.." It was my turn to glare at my father, but he sat there unphased by it. "The threads don't lie, Ki. You deny it all now but the threads never lie."

     "What fucking threads?!" I deadpanned until I thought my face would get stuck that way. He just shook his head at me, rolling his cold silver orbs. "Those on the brink of a higher consciousness, or if a higher consciousness can see the threads that tie a person to another. And kiwi.... There are several tied to you, and majority of them I can't see to whom they lead. But I am certain, the threads I'm referring to connect to them..."

    I was once again riddled with annoyance; I could feel it turning to anger quite quickly, but with a steady deep breath in and out, I got up and left the room without a word. I had enough to think about... But the possibility of being connected to those two in an inbreakible bond hurt my head.