Chapter 7

The plane boarded on time and was soon in the air and on the way to Seattle. Maka, after being awoken by Soul, found it hard to fall back into sleep. She had too much on her mind to really relax. Everything that had happened the past few days, it all felt like a horrible nightmare. Kid was at the DWMA and was on the verge of dying while Maka and her friends were traveling to Japan.

Maka sighed and looked from her sleeping weapon to the window. Everything was so small. Small. That's how she felt right now. As if anything she did, wouldn't amount to anything.

"Good afternoon, this is your pilot speaking. We will soon be landing in Seattle, WA. Stewardesses will be preparing the cabin for landing. Thank You."

"Excuse me ma'am? Is he with you?" Maka looked up at a steward and nodded, "Do you mind waking him and having him put his seat in the normal upright position as well as shut your window?"

Maka nodded again And turned to shut the window. She turned back to Soul and shook him until he woke with a start.

"Wha- What.." Soul sat up and looked at Maka with groggy eyes, "Are we in Japan yet.." Maka laughed at him, "No. We're just about to land in Seattle. You need to put your seat in the upright position."

Soul grumbled and moved around in his chair. He felt fidgety to land and then get on his way to Japan.

********

Airport in Tokyo

Maka's POV

I stretched my arms as I waited for my bag to appear on the luggage belt. Soul went off to the food court with BlackStar once they had gotten their bags, leaving us girls alone. Liz walked up to the belt and grabbed her and Patty's bags, "Alrighty. I think I'm going to go and check on the boys and hopefully rent us a car."

Tsubaki and I nodded our heads and continued to wait for our bags. "I wonder where this witch is going to be located. Lord Death said he lost track of her location, didn't he?" I nodded.

"We'll find her. We have to, for Kid's sake," we grabbed our bags off the belt. Tsubaki looked at me with concern. She knew me better than anyone else, so she knew how hard this whole situation is on me. I just hope we can find her in time though.

A/N: Sorry this chapter was a bit short. I've been considering topics for a new fanfiction. I don't know whether to write another anime fanfiction, or possibly a Creepypasta fanfiction. Oh well.. I'll figure it out sooner or later.