Chapter 13

Liz's POV

BlackStar opened the door and stared into a dark stairwell leading into who knows what. "So, who's going in?" I looked around nervously as a cool breeze from the stairs made chills run up my spine.

"Don't be afraid! The amazing BlackStar is here! Ha ha ha ha!" Patty grabbed my left arm, "C'mon big sis! We might find Kid's spirit down there!" She's right we need to look for Kid's spirit.

"We should probably put something in the way of the door just in case it decides to try and lock us in, "Tsubaki went and got a few thick books and set them in the doorway. "Alright. Let's go."

                                                                                         ********

"Open."

I opened my eyes and saw Arachne wearing a different dress. This one was more of a sleek dress that enhances the wearer's curves. It was a deep blue with black belt. She twirled a bit a then looked at me.

"I like this one. The color complements your eyes," I put my head in my hands and watched as her face lit up. "Really!?" I nodded my head and walked over to her. I took her right hand in my own and put my free hand on her waist and started to hum a waltz. She and I started to dance in the room.

"Come on you two! You're going to be late for your own party!" We laughed. I gave Arachne a quick peck on the lips, "Shall we?"

"We shall." She hooked her arm with mine and I escorted her to the ball room. When we got there, Arachne went and talked to her close friends and family, while I was roaming, hearing the occasional, "Congratulations!" and "It was such a beautiful wedding ceremony!".

I thanked guests for coming and danced with Arachne. By the end of the night, we prepared ourselves for our honeymoon. As we set off, we looked back at everyone and waved back to them. We were just married.

                                                                                           ********

Liv's POV

We slowly made our way down what seemed like 80 MILLION flights of stairs when we finally reached the bottom. The farther down we went, the colder it got. "Maybe we should've brought a flash light."

Everyone sweatdropped, "I'll use my phone.." Tsubaki shined a light on a small room with a door and a gate of metal that had a coating of rust. BlackStar tried opening both, but with no luck. "Here."

I handed him my small key. He took it and unlocked the normal door. "Thank god we didn't have to go through that other door. It looked scary as shit!" BackStar laughed nervously trying hard to get a laugh out of us. Tsubaki shined her phone at the ceiling.

We looked up in that direction and saw lights, "If there's lights, then there must be a light switch somewhere," Tsubaki shined light light along the walls as we attempted to find a switch of some sort on our own.

"Found it!" Patty flipped a switch and with a flicker and a buzzing noise, light bulbs started to flash on until the whole room was illuminated.

"What the hell is this place," I muttered to myself as turned in circles, trying to take everything in at once. "It looks like an old bedroom. LIke, REALLY old."

"It's so dusty!" Patty whined. The room was some kind of old children's bedroom. It had a twin sized bed with old chewed up covers. There was a layer of discolored wallpaper that was molding and slowly removing itself from wooden walls, along with old drawings and toys that have long since been forgotten.

"Hey guys. Come and look at this!" We all walked over to Tsubaki who was holding a photo of what seemed to be Kid as a child with a young Asura and a man that looked like an older Kid, but with longer hair. "Could this be Kid's old room?"

"I don't think Kid's spirit of friendship is down here," Patty said looking at the place with a sadden face. "But I think this could be the place where our spirit could be."

"W-what was that!" Tsubaki jumped up onto the old bed sending up a whole cloud of dust. I screamed as I saw something move and jumped up onto the bed with Tsubaki.

"C'mon you two! If was probably just a mouse."

"A mouse the size of a person that's in the goddamned CLOSET!" BlackStar sighed and went to the door. "NO BlackStar! Please don't open the door! This isn't funny!" I yelled at him as he put his hands on the doorknobs.

"Don't open the door."

A/N: I love cliffhangers!