0.1 introduction of characters (Carlyn)

[MAIN CHARACTER]

Carlyn Finnini

June 13, 2006

17 years old

Mother: Korean

Father: Half Brit, Half Korean

Facts:

- An ENFP (Campaigner)

- she remained anonymous despite the fact that her family owns a globally renowned dance studio.

- She has a background in dance that dates back to when she was able to walk, but she prefers to practice in her own studio late at night and avoids the limelight.

- She had been dancing publicly for a year before she tried out for Street Dance Girls Fighter 2.

- She began her dance training with ballet but has since branched out to learn other styles.

- She can clearly demonstrate any dance style you can think of.

- her family, classmates, and close friends are the only ones who know she can dance.

- she attends a highly esteemed art school in the UK. She thinks it's important to have an alternative plan, so she takes online classes in business management on top of that. At the tender age of fifteen, she began taking part in those online courses, making her the youngest student there.

- She has excelled in her art school and online classes.

- She isn't very fond of going out. Since she is also interested in learning other languages, she uses her free time to study. Acquiring the ability to introduce herself in every language spoken by humans was one of her aspirations.

- She broke into the dance industry after one of her school performances was leaked for some reason; luckily, her identity was still hidden at the time. She felt compelled to break into the dance scene after reading all the encouraging comments.

- Because her given name means "little champion", she chose the dancer's name "champ" to mean herself. She began performing at private events and entered other, less publicized contests, which helped keep her identity under wraps.

- her parents were very supportive of her as her parents were also in the dance scene before creating their own dance studio. 

- more facts will be revealed soon...

-------------------- END OF CHAPTER --------------------