Chapter 2: Viral?!

London, United Kingdom

"Everyone, standby! We're up next!" exclaimed Carlyn, aiming to summon everyone in her club for their upcoming performance.

This is one of the most important performances they have to put on because the audience is a mix of ordinary people, parents, students, and upper-class people. Investors, dance company CEOs, casting directors, and others are examples.

As previously stated, Carlyn's school is one of the most prestigious schools not only in the United Kingdom, but possibly in the entire world. The event they will be performing is their school's founding anniversary, which is a big celebration for their school.

Many people look forward to this event, especially casting directors who come to the school to cast talents. There has never been a year when the casters have not casted a single one. Even though the performances are prepared by students, they cannot deny that they look professional. That is how important this performance is to everyone performing. 

However, being a performer isn't the number one goal of Carlyn. Her dream was to be behind the camera and just create a masterpiece. A choreographer or a dance teacher is what she wants. So even after years of performing, she doesn't really intend to look eye-catching to the casters, but that is what she thought. 

As a matter of fact, most of the casters' eyes are just on her every time she's on stage. Every year, directors look for her, but not a single offer has she accepted as she is not interested in any of them. What she wants to do right now is to dance without being controlled by anybody and not being pressured to do well. 

But little did she know...

----------

"CARLYN! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?" Maddy shouted as soon as she saw Carlyn enter the room of their dance studio. By the way, Maddy is one of Carlyn's close friends in school, she is three years older than her.

"Huh? what a greeting, Maddy. Well, hello to you too" Carlyn said with a curious look but was then followed by a chuckle and her sweet smile.

"You're going viral, Carlyn! Someone posted your video during our performance the other day" Joshen, a close friend of hers, told her.

"Oh, really. That's goo- WAIT WHAT? I thought no one was allowed to post a video from the performances during the celebration?!?!?!" Carlyn said having mixed emotions. Mixed of confusion, curious, shock, and worry. 

She never imagined that a video of someone from the school would be leaked, especially since it was a prestigious and secure institution.

Her friends, seeing her concern, responded without her asking...

"Don't worry too much! Your face is covered, we were wearing face masks, remember? The only part that can only be seen in your face is your eyes." Maddy, wanting Carlyn to relax and not overthink the situation.

"Don't worry, Lyn! Look at the comments, it's raining praises for you! Even famous performers and choreographers liked, commented, and watched your video, Lyn!" Joshen exclaimed, piqued her interest even more. Now Carlyn's worries are replaced with curiousity.

"Now that Joshen mentioned it being watched by famous people, I can't help to be curious. May I see the comments, please." Carlyn's friends smiled, glad that Carlyn saw the good in this unexpected event.

"Wow! Rie Hata saw my video! This made me want to show my entire existence to the entire world, and flex that THE Rie Hata saw my video and praised me," Carlyn said, receiving smiles from her friends as well, because they know that this event started something in Carlyn's heart, as well as her passion for dancing.

Now, one by one, their teammates enter the room, not forgetting to congratulate Carlyn, who reciprocates. They formed bonds with everyone, which is essential in a team. They made certain that everyone was healthy and in a good mood. 

After a few moments, they began training while Carlyn presented her new masterpiece. The only phrases that the group can think of are that Carlyn deserves all the praise she has received since starting at the school. They can't be more thankful that she is with them.

-------------------- END OF CHAPTER --------------------