Chapter 17: Wowed

South Korea

After a few hours of Carlyn being alone in a room full of unfamiliar people, and minutes after being all alone, she was finally called. She was the last one to be called on stage.

It can either go very well or very wrong, but she leans more on the good part.

--------------------

While waiting for Carlyn to be on stage, the masters scanned her profile and they were shocked with what they saw.

In the profile, Carlyn revealed almost everything that she gained all throughout her life being a dancer, from being from the xx art school up to her being the so called "Champ".

She has also revealed that she was in Wolf'lo's mega crew mission, was able to battle Babysleek before, she was the dance club president of xx art school as well as the youngest student and the exemption in the 18 year old above rule of the school. Her being able to win various battles even with just less than a year of experience.

Adding to that, she has revealed that she was in some of BTS' music videos such as Jhope's Chicken Noodle Soup (CNS), Permission to Dance, and ON and as one of the dancers. She was wearing a mask during Permission to Dance and ON but she wasn't wearing one during CNS as she was just there for a bit and not very noticeable.

And of course, she didn't forget one of the things that took everyone off-guard, she was that student from xx art school that went viral and was noticed by different famous performers such as Rie Hata and Parris Goebel.

Her skills were also mentioned, such as her, knowing all sorts of dance styles, reading other people's style and copying it with her own style combined, freestyling, and memorizing a choreo by just watching it at least once.

All masters were shocked with her credentials and skills as she is very unfamiliar to them as Carlyn. It was their first time hearing that name so they didn't expect so much before.

Even though they're already tired, their energies suddenly rose because of the excitement that Carlyn's profile brought them.

--------------------

And after all the waiting, they saw a very sweet-looking girl walking and coming out from the side of the stage with a big smile. They didn't expect Carlyn to look that soft with all the credentials they saw from her even though a picture of Carlyn was glued on the profile.

She looks very pretty and cute, but they could still feel the huge and amazing stage presence that this girl offers her audiences.

--------------------

Meanwhile, everyone that was able to get in the show watches curiously in the TV provided for them in a room so that they could still watch the performances even though they're already done.

Vow was one of those who are really curious. They have known Carlyn for such a short time, but they're really looking forward to her performance. They just know that Carlyn will kill it.

--------------------

Carlyn finally introduced herself to the masters and as soon as she finished talking, they started to question a lot of things that they were curious about, most of them came from her credentials.

Carlyn answered every single question professionally and with 100% honesty as she doesn't have anything to hide right now.

During these times, the masters still can't believe that almost all their questions before about a girl were suddenly answered by one of the contestant's profile.

"How are you feeling right now that you'll be performing last? Do you feel nervous?" Aiki asked her

"Not really, cause I believe that we always save the best for last."

And this was the time that Carlyn dropped her first ever quotable quote where she got most of the people screaming because of her answer. Even other participants who were watching were awed with her confidence and answer.

And finally, the time has come for her to perform her masterpiece that she kept a secret for everyone.

-------------------- END OF CHAPTER --------------------