Chapter 27: New Friends

South Korea

(This happened after the teams and their opponents were announced)

After their shoot, everyone went back to their headquarters. Jam babies were hugging and congratulating each other.

They were happy with their rank and the result of the first mission. They started strong.

While chatting, the members were surprised when Kirsten entered the door.

"Hi~" Kirsten said in her usual greeting voice

Everyone were about to stand up and greet her back, Kirsten then said that they could just greet while sitting down and that's how the babies did it.

She found it cute that they immediately followed what she said. But after all were settled down, she talked to them.

"Congratulations, everyone! Your performance is so good considering that you just prepared it for 24 hours." Kirsten congratulated and complimented everyone while the members said their thank you.

"Were you guys able to sleep well? Where did you practice and sleep?"

"Oh, we stayed at Carlyn's house and we practiced there too. We were able to sleep so well." Bella answered

"Oh really? We should go there too at times" she said joking

"Yes, please" Carlyn answered laughing

"Okay now, about the next mission. What are your strategies?"

"About that, we would like to have the part B, Chicken Noodle Soup. And as for the joint part, we would love to try putting everyone's specialty in without being too overwhelming" PK answered

"Oh, are you guys staying in Carlyn's still?"

"Ah, yes. We have decided that everyone will stay there until the show is finished so that it will be easier." Carlyn answered

"Were you guys able to talk to Hook now regarding the next challenge?"

"Not yet, actually we were about to but since you are here, I guess master Aiki is with them too." PK answered

"Probably, but you could go there now and just wait for them to finish. Congratulations again, guys and good luck! Oh wait, I'll go out with you" Kirsten answered

Kirsten went out with them and bid her goodbye as she have her next schedule in line. The babies also said their goodbyes to their master and went to Hook's headquarters.

--------------------

Carlyn knocked on the door because the others told her so because she was the closest to some of them.

The door was opened by Gahyun, she was surprised that Jam Republic was outside.

When Carlyn looked inside, she saw master Aiki and a crying Chaehyeong.

She doesn't know what to do but when she saw that Aiki was still inside she simply said that they'll just come back later, but Aiki insisted that they should enter.

By this time, Chaehyeong was already wiping her tears with her hands, causing Carlyn to give her her handkerchief, fortunately Chaehyung used it immediately.

JR looked at her confused

"Where did that handkerchief came from?" PK asked in Korean

"I always have handkerchief in my pocket. I don't know if you noticed, but all my clothes have pockets. Even my pajamas." Carlyn answered in Korean

"Why is that?" Ria asked in Japanese

"I know a lot of emotional people so I always have handkerchief in my pocket." She answered back in Japanese

"It was just a thing of mine before, but I guess it is a habit now" she switched to English to continue her sentence

--------------------

"Uh... Korean please" Aiki said in English

Carlyn started looking around and saw people looking at her confused and amazed at the same time.

She didn't notice that she was speaking in three different languages and that she forgot that they were in Hook's headquarter with team Hook and their master, Aiki.

She turned shy and looked down while slowly hiding behind PK's back. Everyone laughed at her antics.

Carlyn translated back everything she said in Korean whispering, while PK was just repeating her words while giggling.

Her whispering made everyone laugh louder, even the staff were laughing because of what she is doing.

"So cute" Aiki said laughing after PK finished repeating Carlyn's words.

--------------------

Meanwhile the people in the room next to them were curious about why there was loud laughter in Hook's room.

"Oh? What's that?"

"What are they laughing about?"

"My curiosity is killing me"

"Whose room is beside ours?"

"Isn't it Hook's?"

Someone opened the door and went inside with food and answered them.

"Oh yeah, it is Hook's. I don't know what they're laughing about but I heard someone speaking three different languages earlier without any problem in switching. I also heard master Aiki requesting a translation in Korean" she said laughing

"I guess Jam Republic's with them. The only person I know who speaks three languages is Carlyn."

--------------------

After the laughter died down, Aiki asked everyone to sit down. Carlyn obeyed shyly with her face still red.

"But joking aside, I really want to thank you for your kind words, Carlyn"

"Huh- oh! That's nothing. Those are not kind words, those are true words." She answered smiling after coming back from spacing out making her look like an innocent puppy.

Everyone find her cute no matter what she does, but Carlyn doesn't realize that.

"I guess you came here to talk about the next mission? If that's so, I'll get going now. Good luck, everyone!"

Everyone stood up and bid their goodbye to Aiki.

"So... Let's start with getting to know each other...?" Carlyn started smiling

-------------------- END OF CHAPTER --------------------