Chapter 4: Decision

London, United Kingdom

"Hey everyone! I apologize for being later than usual. I think I slept in too late." Carlyn as she walked into their dance studio.

If you're wondering why they spend all of their time in the dancing studio, it's because students had a week-long health break following their foundation day.

In contrast to other art schools, Carlyn's school has always placed a high priority on the health of its students. As a result, they are given breaks following major events for which they have to spend a great deal of time and energy preparing, such as the foundation day that happened just days ago.

"Don't worry about it, Lyn. You deserve every second of rest." Someone on the team remarked

"You've been working too hard for our team." Someone added.

" Thank you, guys" she expressed with a smile.

"Now that we're complete, should we start our day?" Carlyn enquired with enthusiasm.

"Yes!" Her teammates responded to her with the same level of enthusiasm.

"Huddle up, everyone and how was your day yesterday and so far?"

Everyone began talking about how their day had begun and finished the day before. As they grow closer to one another, everyone simply adores this portion of the day.

It was now Carlyn's time.

"Being acknowledged by well-known figures in my field still seems weird to me. In fact, I spoke with my parents, who are in Korea, last night. They informed me that several companies and casters wanted to cast me when the video trended there as well. And in light of that, I would like to announce that I will be starting a new chapter in my life." Grinning, she gave her portion.

"What are you trying to say? "Huh?" "Eh?" Carlyn heard a range of replies, including "No way!"

"I'll be entering the public dance scene," was her response.

"I made a new persona for myself because I still want to keep things low key. And "champ" will be that character. To keep things low key, I'll only be performing in private events. Maybe participate in a few events here and there, but nothing that would instantly expose my entire existence."

"Wow!" Her teammates, notably her close pals Maddy and Joshen, who were present while she was worried about the published video, yelled, "FINALLY!"

"Carlyn, what led you to make that decision? Are you certain? Yes, you could keep a low profile, but especially in this day and age, it's unavoidable to hide from the media. We are aware of your conservative views and private nature." Maddy questioned her

"I simply enjoy that more people can now recognize dancers for who they are. My goal is to increase the dance scene's visibility. I continue to think that dancers do not receive enough credit from those outside the industry, despite the fact that this has been going on for several decades." She stated

"Yes, Maddy. You all know me, therefore I'm confident in my choice. Until I have a plan and am very certain of it, I won't take any action." She continued

"If Lyn is right in what she believes. We want you to know that you have the utmost support from this team. Lyn, we appreciate you doing this in advance. Even if you were trying to help everyone in this situation, this is much outside of your comfort zone."

"We have no doubts about your success, Lynlyn. We just know that everyone will adore you because we know how talented you are both as a dancer and as a person. both within and outside the scene." They additionally

"I really appreciate it, everyone! I'm crying because of you people. Group hug, please." Carlyn stated

"GROUP HUG! Carlyn, we love you!" Everyone hugged Carlyn and yelled.

Carlyn said, "I love you too, my other family."

-----------

A few months later, Carlyn began pursuing her career. Her parents' encouragement and support enabled her to find out where to audition or attend private gatherings that are open to performers.

Luckily, she never experienced rejection. She has been acting and participating in some of the competitions. Although she had both victories and defeats in these competitions, her true wins are the experiences she gained.

Her opponents were genuinely taken aback when they saw her during the tournaments all of a sudden with great confidence and talent, but as she had no prior experience in battle, she concentrated on that area each time she practiced alone.

Her rivals were interested in her after observing her rapid progress.

They wanted to learn more about her, but all they knew was her dancer name. She always wears face masks when performing because they are all done during the pandemic.

Nobody could have predicted that "Champ" would show up out of nowhere and make the scene much more interesting.

Every time she performs, she exudes flawless vitality, and everyone is thrilled to watch.

As a matter of fact, in one of her competitions, she saw someone really familiar to her.

She heard people talking about...

"Is that Babysleek there? Is she going to judge or participate?"

-------------------- END OF CHAPTER --------------------