2. 새집

Junkyu grabbed his bag straps tight when Jihoon offered him a ride on his expensive car. The reason- collecting his stuff from the old place in order to move in with Jihoon; since Junkyu accepted the other's offer after consecutively failing to get a well paying part time job. It was a difficult decision to make, all his life, Junkyu had been if not rich, at least solvent. But destiny, reality and the harsh situation compelled him to go live in a stranger's house. The only good thing is- as Junkyu saw, Jihoon was really kind.

He got on, Jihoon asked for the location. As expected, when they reached the designated area, it was narrow, kinda trashy. Jihoon understood that only a drastic situation would make Junkyu live in such a place.

"This one?" Jihoon pointed at the building right in front of them. Junkyu nodded, "Yeah, if you please wait, I'll go and bring my stuff. It's only gonna take five minutes."

Jihoon smiled, gestured that he would wait. He watched as the other scurried towards the building, and exactly around five minutes later, returned with a suitcase.

"That's it?" Jihoon asked. Who fits all his stuff in a single suitcase??

"Yeah..." Junkyu mumbled. The other didn't bother him much. Loading the suitcase in, he started the car once the younger got in again, eyes fixated on the damp building, sparkling, as if he was going to miss that shitty place.

They fell quiet inside the car. For Junkyu, he stared outside, Jihoon caught a few glimpses of him. He was really pretty. A nice jawline yet full cheeks and an even fuller pair of lips. His cheeks were naturally tinted in pink, lips covered with a shade of purple. A small frown was there on his forehead, which made the other ask, "Are you worried?"

"Huh?" Junkyu who was caught off guard, said, "N-no. I'm just... I was wondering how it would be like."

"Well, nothing different I guess." Jihoon replied, "Just think of it as living with some flatmate."

"Your house must be huge." Junkyu said, "I've never lived in such a place."

"Well, kind of. But don't worry about that, no one's going to bother you. I'll tell them not to."

With a smile and small bow, Junkyu thanked him. It was amazing- how someone can be so considerate, so thoughtful, so damn kind!

Now once he was in front of Jihoon's house, well, it was huge, but more that he had imagined. It looked like a freaking mansion! No wonder Jihoon comes and goes driving such an expensive car, wears watches that easily surpass his monthly salary, has so many people approach him for benefit. Really, Park Jihoon was way out of his league- even to be called a friend.

"We're here!" Jihoon smiled once he parked. Junkyu got out, taking small steps. Jihoon helped him with the suitcase.

"Follow me, I'll show you your room first. Then we can take a tour around the house." Offered the older male. Junkyu nodded slightly. He was still in a daze, in the realization that he had taken a bold, very bold step deciding to go and live there.

The room in itself was moderate, one right by the stairs. The furniture were all clean and modern, mostly in white and grey. Junkyu immediately liked the ambience of the room, since there was a window and a good amount of sunlight entered through.

"So, how is it?" Jihoon asked, turning around, seeing as the other had put the suitcase down.

"It's beautiful." Junkyu replied politely.

"If it's not big enough for you, I can-"

"No, it's perfect!" Junkyu quickly said, "Thank you so much, Jihoon!"