26. 알바생

Jihoon's morning started with warmth and a pleasant weight on his chest. Initially, he thought it was just a pillow he was hugging but as his mind caught up to to the memories from the previous night, the warmth started feeling more humane. He began hearing soft snores and probably feeling the presence of another person.

Indeed, when he opened his eyes to look by his side, he saw a very cute sleeping face of Junkyu. Whose cheeks were squished, lips slightly parted and some of his white front teeth peeking with a tad bit of his eye whites. He looked so cute that Jihoon felt a pang of hurtful good in his chest.

They were kissing and cuddling last night, exchanging 'I love you's.

Jihoon's lips spread in a smile, his eyes could shoot caramel at the sleeping man. One of his hands moved up to fix some of those messy hair. He didn't know when, but he leaned up and left a kiss on that forehead. Junkyu stirred a little at that, since he too was on the edge of waking up.

"Kim Kyu?" Jihoon whispered in his ears, "Wake up, baby. It's morning already."

Of course, the sleep loving koala Junkyu didn't even move. So, the elder started moving him lightly, "Hey, Don't you wanna get up?"

"Mmm.." groaned the other, turning and hiding his eyes from the morning light. Jihoon chuckled, poking his sides, "Aish, cutie!" He then sighed in contentment, still in awe of waking up next to that fine man. He yawned once, sat up and looked at the sleeping figure again. Tall Junkyu was curled up in a ball, too adorable. Jihoon stretched his limbs, patted the younger again, saying that he'd wash up first. He didn't expect the other to wake up, but when he was done, he saw Junkyu sitting up on the bed, halfway still under the blanket. He had been frowning and pouting and his hair was sticking everywhere. Jihoon couldn't hide the giggle of adoration leaving him.

Junkyu turned his head at that. He literally looked like a big baby to the older guy.

"Good morning, Kyu." He greeted. Junkyu managed to half smile in return.

"Go wash up, we need to head out soon."

"..It's sunday." Said the younger, his voice all rough and husky.

"And you decided to work in the morning shift for the holidays, remember?"

"Oh..." Junkyu groaned. He definitely didn't like thinking he'd have to go to work. Jihoon came to pull him by the hand, which the other obeyed. "Jeongwoo's gonna stay at his parents today, so you have to wear what I have here."

"But our sizes are different." Junkyu poked his own, broad shoulders. However, the other grinned as he opened his locker, showing that he had some of Junkyu's clothes there, clothes he had bought for the guy previously.

"You don't mind wearing them now, right?" Jihoon did look a bit worried, so Junkyu gave him a sweet smile, "Thanks for bringing these along, Ji." He walked ahead and picked one, his favourite black shirt. Jihoon smiled in relief. So the younger gave him a side hug. But he was quite quick to retract, cause well, he was kinda shy.

"I'll go change then, okay?" He tilted his head cutely, which urged the other to pull him by the waist and smack a kiss on that fluffy left cheek.

"Mm-mwah!" Jihoon loudly uttered, letting Junkyu go at last, "Get going now."

"Geez! Park Jihoon!" Junkyu turned around and scurried away, leaving a sight of his red eartips that the other caught from behind.

'Too cute, Kyu. You're too cute to handle!'

-

Jihoon's face lit up the moment his friends walked into the cafe. Him and Junkyu had arrived at the cafe at best 10 minutes ago. It was a busy Monday evening so he did not expect his friends to come visit the shop he works at. Therefore when his eyes met Hyunsuk's, he quickly went to that very table with all three of his close friends.