3. 친한

(^TMC JiKyu will always be 🔝)

Junkyu woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. He had always been a heavy sleeper, back when he was young, his mother used to struggle to wake him up. But because of the recent turns of his life, he had learnt to do many things on his own- waking up at the first alarm was one of them. He yawned, took a while to adjust to the surrounding. He slept well, cause the bed had been bigger than he had in that crusty place. The whole room, with curtains down was dark, comfortable, warm. He stood up, stretching his limbs. The place was peacefully quiet. Did Jihoon not wake up? He would be late if he hadn't yet. Then again, he drank that much- he probably would wanna ditch classes.

Junkyu walked out, after washing his face in the attached bathroom. He found a maid working in the living room, setting the breakfast table. He recognized her from the last night. To get her attention, he coughed.

"Um, Jihoon is probably sleeping, should anyone wake him up or.."

"Oh," the maid bowed at him, "Don't worry. He doesn't like anyone waking him up. When he feels like it, he'll get down himself."

"Ah, I see." Junkyu nodded and went back to his room. He took the clothes he wore to uni the previous day, straightened out the creases and then got ready. He was on his third shirt button when a few quick knocks were heard.

"Yes?" He quickly tucked in the rest of it in his pants, still unbuttoned, to get the door. A very messy haired, puffy eyed, swollen faced Jihoon showed up.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He asked in his groggy morning voice.

"Oh, um- the maid said you don't like if someone-"

Jihoon tsked, "Now I'm going to be late." Seeing him frown, Junkyu gulped. He cautiously asked, "Do you need any help?"

The elder chuckled, "Help in getting ready? I'm not a kid Kim Kyu." He waved his hands, "Just wait for me, I'll be down in a few."

"Okay."

"And do wake me up if you're up earlier than me next time, hm? I'll do the same."

"No, no, you don't have to-"

Jihoon didn't wait for him to finish. Just waving at him, he went upstairs, back to his room. Junkyu blinked, confused, then a small smile left his lips. Aside from the adjective kind, he found another one to describe Jihoon- cute. Shaking his head while thinking about their morning interaction, he went back to button up his shirt, fix his hair to get ready properly.

Jihoon actually took about 10 minutes to get down. He had a brand new set of clothes on, figures cause he had plenty unlike Junkyu. When he knocked on the latter's door, Junkyu had also been ready for uni.

"Breakfast?" Jihoon asked, Junkyu shook his head, "I don't usually have breakfast."

"Why??" Jihoon asked, then immediately found the answer. It made him sympathetic again. "From now on, we're gonna have breakfast together, everyday, hm?"

"But-"

"I don't want to hear otherwise." He strictly said, leaving the other with no choice but to comply. Grinning in victory, Jihoon went to the living room, asked the maid to pack two sets of breakfast for them. It took a solid five minutes for her to be done. Jihoon took them, handed one to Junkyu and then asked the latter to follow him.

Junkyu was taken to his car.

"Hop in." He gestured. But Junkyu didn't, he stood there, tightly gripping on his bag straps.

"What?" Jihoon raised an eyebrow in question, "Get in."

"Uh... Jihoon, I can go by bus."

"Huh?" Jihoon acted as if he had heard the most ridiculous thing in his life. "Why?"