32. 반대로

(A/N- This chapter contains mature 🔞 content. Skip to the next chap if you don't wanna read :))

Junkyu walked out of the shower only in his underwear. Like a habit, he always keeps his clothes outside, getting ready on the dry floor of the room. Since he started dating Jihoon, and as they lived literally next doors, they were practically living together. Junkyu would often stay in Jihoon's because that would give them full privacy, ending up taking shower in his bathroom. Like every other time, he expected to see his clothes where he kept them, but surprisingly, they were gone.

It was kinda cold, so he started looking for them. In an attempt to hide his defined pelvic area, he wrapped a towel around his waist while continuing the search. He also began calling his boyfriend, thinking he'd seen those clothes but, nope. Nothing. Defeated, when he thought of going in Jihoon's bedroom and picking one set from the closet, he was met with his cheeky looking boyfriend who had arms crossed over his torso.

"Ji, have you seen my clothes?" He asked. Jihoon didn't bother answering. Instead, his eyes scanned the slightly wet and naked body of the younger male. Not failing to grab the indication, Junkyu chuckled, "Babe, did you?"

Jihoon clicked his tongue, "Why- you look hotter this way." His lips moved in a pout after a swipe of his tongue on the lower one. Junkyu laughed again, this time walking closer to the door, "Thanks but I'm cold." As he was about to walk past his man, Jihoon held his arm, bringing him back to his front. "What's the rush, Kyu? I just said you look hot. Won't you let me look at you?"

Junkyu blinked. Was his man horny from the get go? Yes, it was past midnight and yes they needed to go to bed, but.. if Jihoon needed some release, shouldn't he help? Maybe he thought the answer's a positive one, cause he leaned on the doorframe and provoked his man, "Fine then, watch me all you want."

Jihoon, taking his lower lip in a bite, intently watched him. One of his hands even went to touch the cold body. Junkyu lightly shivered at the touch. "Say, Junkyu, you have this beautiful body.. bigger and wider than mine. Doesn't it ever make you wanna hold power over me?"

Curious, Junkyu kept listening. "You always let me do things I want. Don't you ever fantasize about doing things to me?"

"What.. is it that you're implying?"

Jihoon went closer to his man, raised his eyes slightly to meet the taller guy's ones, "That you should try it too- to be the one in charge." He pouted, "Sometimes, I wanna be loved by you too."

This time, upon realization, Junkyu's eyes gleamed. He dropped his arms on the other's shoulders, slightly crouched down and asked, "You want me to fuck you, baby? Is that what you're trying to say?"

Like a good boy, Jihoon nodded. Oh it sent a rush of euphoria to Junkyu. Honestly, he'd be lying to say he never fantasized about banging Jihoon. At times, when he's mesmerized by the latter's baby like face, sometimes when he feels his figure engulfing Jihoon's while they cuddle, he does wanna take charge and be on top, but all these days, he just thought Jihoon never rolled that way. So he kinda accepted himself as a bottom without further questions. But now, looking at those needy eyes of his man, Junkyu could tell, Jihoon was as eager to be loved by him.

"Oh honey, you don't know how many times I wanted to fuck your gorgeous hole." The ever sweet, innocent Junkyu started talking dirty driven by lust. "Are you sure princess? That you can take what I'm going to do to you?"

"Mm." Jihoon looked all shy, "I've been.. preparing myself."

"Fuck! Such a good boy, ain't ya?" Junkyu lifted his chin, saying, "Then listen to hyung. Go sit on the bed and take off your clothes while I get stuffs ready for us."