14. 비싼

(This chapter contains detailed sensual 🔞 content. Skip to the next chapter if you don't wanna read ty)

'Luxurious' was no less than a perfect word to describe Jihoon's massive bathroom. The walls were shiny black, of polished porcelain where you can see an almost clear reflection of someone's body. There were different sizes of mirrors on the walls. The faucets were all clean and polished as well. Junkyu had wowed over Jihoon's room. It was his turn to wow over the bathroom too. Cause holy hell, did it scream rich! Even the tub- it was huge! Almost two people can easily fit there. And the water on the white tub was very clear.

Jihoon carefully observed Junkyu's sparkling eyes before nudging him. "Do you like it?"

Junkyu only nodded.

"Do you wanna take a bath here?" Jihoon's eyes were longing for something. It had some sort of darkness, desire but it also showed softness. Like he needed it, but he wanted to make sure that his friend was comfortable too. And Junkyu, he felt it too. When he looked at the older guy, at his almost naked body, his eyes trembled. He couldn't even picture how the thing would go, but he found himself saying, "If you allow me, yes. I wanna take bath with you."

Oh shoot! Jihoon could feel the cold chill running down his spine. He did not expect Junkyu to say it first. But oh he liked it so much! With bold hands, he tugged at Junkyu's shirt, the gym clothes that smelled like dried sweat. "Take it off then."

The younger listened. He took it off, messing his hair a little. Jihoon's eyes shamelessly scanned the torso, with faded bite marks that he gave the man. Junkyu also carefully took off his pants, joining Jihoon to be left with boxers only. It's the first time Jihoon saw him like that. And he felt so weirdly turned on, because Junkyu had the nicest body he had ever seen. Like all natural, all because of good genes. And by the bulge on the front part of the garment told him that Junkyu was gorgeous down there as well.

"Go on." Jihoon showed him the way to the tub. Junkyu hesitated for a bit. But then he turned and oh fuck! Did Jihoon just stare at his nicely built round bottom?

Okay. He should admit that he's highly attracted to Junkyu's body. Gay or not, he wanted to have a taste of that body. By all means.

He watched as Junkyu stepped in the tub, into the warm water. With him lowering his body, Jihoon also approached the massive tub. Junkyu sat with his legs spread forward, still, there was enough space behind him for Jihoon to slip in. The latter did. He stepped in, right behind Junkyu. To give him more space, the younger moved forward, but Jihoon still chose to pull him close, holding his naked waist once he also sat down, spreading his legs sideways, having Junkyu in between.

Even in the warm water, Junkyu's bare waist was warmer. Jihoon pulled him closer and closer, until the younger's hip touched where he wanted it to touch. Jihoon's manhood twitched at the contact, he could swear he wanted to take off his underwear and grind against the other's soft skin. But he didn't wanna push his limit. He wanted Junkyu to want it too. Therefore, he needed a buildup.

He moved his hand upwards, running over Junkyu's skin, brushing against his right nipple to touch his face. He could feel the warm huffs the other left. His thumb naturally made its way to Junkyu's pretty lips, and his head- he moved it forward until it landed on the latter's wide shoulders.

Jihoon slowly bent his neck and pecked the sweaty shoulder. He felt the other tremble.

"Kim Junkyu..." He whispered on that skin, "Did anyone ever tell you how beautiful you are?"

Junkyu didn't respond. He didn't have to, cause the way he squirmed his body, and squeezed himself closer to Jihoon answered for him. The elder pulled his chin, that made him part his lips and then, through the partition, entered Jihoon's thumb that pressed against his tongue.