Eleven | Platonic Love

Dedicated to those who commented in the last chapter ❤️
____________

ARNAUD

I am going to fucking regret this.

But fuck buddies?! This girl is making me lose my mind. She didn't have any boyfriend growing up and now she is having fuck buddies!

The thought of her having sex with other men made my mind spiral and if she doesn't stop, I am going to kill that fucker Francis.

Celestine didn't ask me again to let her play the role, she knew that she was our last option.

Yet, we tried our best to pick out a few women--daughters of our men--who were old enough for the task.

A week passed by in searching for the perfect person but it was of no use. None of them had the capabilities that I know only Celestine possesses.

"You here again?" Armano asked as I walked inside the house.

He was slumped on the couch, playing something on his phone.

"Do you have a problem?"

His eyes remained on the phone. "Not really but you should consider moving in here permanently since you are here every other day."

"Shouldn't you be studying?"

"Uncle", he whined. "I already studied for an hour."

"An hour? You should at least study for four hours."

His face grimaced. "Everyone is in Dad's office, go before you trouble me more."

Well...okay...

I reached Marcelo's office, pushing open the door without knocking.

Marcelo stood behind his desk, bent over it, eyes concentrated on his laptop screen with Silvio and Cyrus on either side.

All their eyes shifted to me for a second before going back to the screen.

I cleared my throat. "I have something to announce."

No one looked at me but Cyrus spoke, "Are you pregnant?"

Marcelo added, "Getting married? Again."

But Silvio's words caught me off guard. "Are you finally admitting that you killed your father?"

"What?" I snapped. I have no problem with them knowing about it but how did Silvio get to know...?

"What?" He shot back casually as everyone's attention finally turned to me.

"How did you know that?"

He looked around, confused. "It was fucking obvious. What I want to know is how did no one know that?"

"I did." Cyrus shrugged.

"Me too," Marcelo admitted.

Cyrus chuckled loudly. "So we all knew but we were waiting for him to admit it first?"

I sighed. "I should have told you all earlier but I didn't know how to..."