Three | Forever

Let me know if everyone is receiving notifications regarding the updates. Also, do I need to remind you all to comment?

ARNAUD

"Please tell me you did not buy a seven-year-old girl a fucking car." Silvio scrubbed a hand over his face, sounding exasperated.

Marcelo looked proud as he stared at the brand-new Aston Martin parked in their garage. It was the same model as mine.

"She said she wanted this for her birthday."

"And she has been asking me to buy her the moon but that doesn't mean I am going to buy NASA and then take her to the moon."

Marcelo shrugged. "That sounds like a good idea."

I stood beside him, watching them both argue while Cyrus was laughing like crazy, and his elder brother, Ezekiel next to him looking amused.

Silvio shook his head. "You are spoiling her way too much."

"As if you don't spoil her yourself."

"I spoil her in a limit."

"Whatever. There's nothing wrong in it besides I had to prove to a certain someone that I am the best uncle." He slid a pointed look at Cyrus.

Cyrus finally sobered up. "Shut up, the kids love me unlike you who keep chasing them away."

"Because they keep asking me stupid questions while I am working which brings me to the question..." He glared at Ezekiel. "Why the hell are your kids here all the time?"

Ezekiel slid his hand inside his pocket. "I need some alone time with my wife here and there besides the one I get at night."

Marcelo and Silvio's faces grimaced and they both glared at him.

They still haven't made peace with the fact that their little sister is married and probably does all those romantic things with her husband.

Which I can sort of understand considering how Marcelo married my sister.

But then he keeps her happy and I am sure he is a hundred times better than any man my father would have married her off to.

Just thinking of my father soured my mood.

The Lennoxs were once a renowned mafia but due to my father's stupid decisions, our mafia lost its touch.

Fortunately, it's better than how it was a few years ago but I can make it much better once I have the full reign of it.

Father wanted me to take over at twenty itself but after a long argument, I managed to convince him to let me go and finish my studies at least.

Those few years away from home were peaceful, without any expectations.

Now I am back and he is once again forcing me to take over which I will but just not right now. In a year maybe.

Returning home made me feel fucking depressed and Orla detected that over the calls I had with her hence she demanded me to meet her.