𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐖𝐀

Seonghwa is an alpha. But he is abused severely in the golden pack. All his mother wants was for him to join a pack and be happily. So he was adjusting every bit of himself to be in this pack.

But this morning, they literally shoved an omega imside his room and asked him to handle with her heat.

So he immediately signed out of the pack and came out in the chilly snow having no where to go. He was standing in the front of the golden pack. Debating if he should walk to the other side of the path where current seoul is.

Cuz, if he is going then its gonna be a long walk and would take days.

He needs food, water and shelter the mean time. All he has now is his fully packed suit case which has clothes.

But he ended up on deciding to go since thats where he has wanted to go for a long time once he is out of the golden pack.

When he was deep into the forest he heard many wolves howl and turned back to check what his happening and ended up realising that today is red moon. Alphas would go rut these days.

Dang.

Seonghwa slowly realised he was giving into his rut and he slowly assembled himself in the side of a tree which was obviously not comfortable but someome has to come here right now. Or else...he would have to handle this for days.