𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 : 𝟗

When they brought them back home, it was pretty late. Wooyoung grew tired as minutes passed. But he couldnt shake off the nervousness somehow.

He remembered last night.

Mingi told him that san and him were destined to be together. It was all confusing. Was this even a thing?

He peaked at san now and then even when they were all together.

San doesnt seem to be in the mood. He somewhat seemed mad. He could sense it in his scent.

Just like mingi said. Only destined mates will be able smell their mates scent even with the use of scent covers.

He realised it.

Was it why the others were not aware of his anger pheromones? But. Why is he mad right now?

When he began to think over, it does feel like something in him is trying to pull him to san.

He looked at san. Who looked at him too. Wooyoung quickly turned away. But san didnt.

San seems like a total different person when he is like this. Wooyoung began to think about the time when they first met and how his inner wolf went crazy.

Wooyoung was now in his room. After some time, san entered too.

"𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮." san mumbled to himself.

But he immediately realised what he said.

"𝘞𝘵𝘩? 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?"