𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 : 𝟕

There had to be some disturbing things around these things. The fact behind destined mates.

Mingi was taught of it since his childhood.

He learned things himself by researching more. Destined mates were different and difficult.

If san and wooyoung were one of those, then probably there would be lots of struggles if san decided to ignore his feelings for wooyoung.

They should accept it that they were destined.

Mingi as the oldest he was, he obviously did not want them to face all those in their life.

So, these all are only until san mark wooyoung.

Ofc he cannot force him. But. He had to do something and he has no idea what to do.

It was night. They controlled themselves from hunting for so much days. So hongjoong decided it was time for it after all these.

They assembled as a pack.

But for safety, hongjoong had to mark all of them as they decided it would be hongjoong who would be taking the position of the pack leader.

First it was mingi. Then seonghwa. San. Yeosang.

When it was finally wooyoungs turn, he was nervous hell. It was all new to him. First he was abondoned by his own parents. Then yeosang had to face shit.

Then here he was. Getting marked by an alpha for the pack mark.

It was all new to him.

Hongjoong just laughed at the other. He slowly rubbed his back in comfort and then slowly whispered comforting words so then he could proceed with the marking.