𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 : 𝟖

San was fuming with anger. Mingi noticed this.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘯?" mingi asked.
San ignored it.

It was honestly obvious. Mingi knew what it was about. The pack mark.

Ofc it wasnt a mating mark. It was just a simple pack mark to say that you are already taken into a pack.

San knew it too.

He didnt know what came into him that he had to be this angry.

Mingi knew. Wooyoung wasnt nervous because of anything else. But due to the anger pheromones san is releasing.

The thought of someone else digging their teeth onto wooyoungs neck was driving san crazy.

He knew it was a pack mark.
He knew it wasnt just someone else.
He knew he didnt have the necessity to get angry.
He knew he didnt like wooyoung.

Then what was it? What was it that made him mad?

They transformed into their wolf and started to find preys. It was simple. They quickly found a deer in the forest.

But that wasnt just all.

There were two other wolves. Both of them seemed to be betas. They were heavily injured. It seemed like they were losing their life.

Honjoong and mingi took a hold of them.

"𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴?" seonghwa asked.

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘵. 𝘌𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘸𝘢. 𝘚𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. 𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘈𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦." hongjoong said.

They all carried them back safely and to their luck, they could save lives this night.