𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 : 𝟑

As they all are new to this, they were struggling a lot to be understanding to each other and become comfortable with each other.

Days passed on and everyone were getting closer eventually except for wooyoung and san.

San seemed to technically not like him. Its not that deep. They are still roomates and they talk to each other almost everyday. But san doesnt seem to want to get involved with wooyoung.

Wooyoung was visibly sad with this. Everytime he starts a conversation san would either reply with a single word or would just hum along.

Wooyoung was not like this. He liked talking to more people and is playful and childish in a good way.

But these days, he was madly quiet and somewhat different.

Yeosang doesnt like it at all. He knew there was something going on with wooyoung and was determined to find out.

"𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘸𝘢." yeosang called him.
"𝘩𝘮𝘮?" seonghwa asked not even looking at yeosang.

"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨." he said.

"𝘕𝘰." seonghwa said and was ready to step out to fetch things required with mingi who was waiting outside.

"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨." yeosang said.
"𝘌𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰." seonghwa said.

"𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘸𝘢. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯!? 𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵?" he asked getting mad.

"𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

Seonghwa said and it kinda made yeosang blush and surprised him. Seonghwa wasnt this type.

He is always rude, cold and blunt.

Now that he talked like this, yeosang thought about it for a minute.

"𝘈𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶."