𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆

They both decided to settle in the seoul for the rest of the week cuz thats what they do. Travel around and find a place to live temporarily and then vacate again to find another place.

Yeosang and wooyoung were half a way from the north inside the forest of the seoul area. But yeosang immediately growled when he realised it was red moon and there might be dangers for wooyoung to live in here where alphas go through rut.

Yeosang immediately nuzzled on to wooyoungs scent gland and started nibbling him.

"𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨...𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨?" wooyoung asked only to get shushed by the older.

"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘢 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘶𝘵. 𝘊𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵." yeosang said and moved away with wooyoung from where the scent came from.

When they were about to move down... yeosang directly saw the face of the alpha. He couldnt help but give in but he controlled his wolf.

Without no turning back, he moved on with wooyoung.

But a hand pulled him back. He turned back expecting wooyoung. But what he sees is a man in his age in his rut with a painful expression making yeosang as an omega go instantly in heat.

Wooyoung came between them to stop them. But the alphas growl almost made him fall on his knees. He couldnt stop them nor atleast warn yeosang.

Because obviously neither yeosang was not in his right mind nor the alpha was.

So wooyoung stood away from them and tried to sleep the whole night which he couldnt due to the emptiness of yeosangs scent.