𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐍

While everyone was vacating from namhae due to how small the village is and how little it provides the people, mingi and san planned to move too. They are friends right now who met a year ago.

Both of them are different in their own ways. Whem mingi is super funny and chaotic san is the silent quitely dominant person.

And tho they fight a lot due to that...they are becoming close each day.

"𝘍𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦?" san yelled at mingi who just shrugged in response.

They took a quite simple walk of a day to walk towards ilsan. Now. They arent planning to go to ilsan are they. No they are not. Since travelling to ilsan first and then seoul is more easy than travelling to the eastern sides of seoul directly.

So two stops is gonna work here.

Either way it was a peaceful time for them. You would ask about their rut. But they take suppresants during those since they dont wanna deal with it.

Here, not a lot of alphas take suppresants due to the side effects it gives. But they dont mind about it for now.

Sans got a very good smell sense. He could tell that there were a lot of wolves around and that they needed to be careful at these times.

They are only taking risks to travel around because of sans parents. Now. Sans parents arent anybody else. They rule over almost fully seoul and half of namhae and a tiny bit of busan.

So, taking risks here doesnt matter as long as there are some people to protect them.