𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 : 𝟑𝟏

Yunho was really tired today. So he said he was gonna stay back with wooyoung. Mingi has been acting weird too. He doesnt talk to yunho that much and since they are both secretly in love with each other, they are both sad.

Wooyoung was in his bed patting daehyuns head to make him fall asleep. His eyes gave in too. Just when he was about to drift into sleep, a knock disturbed him.

He sleepily opened the door to see yunho.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨?" he asked letting out a yawn.
"𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶?" yunho asked.

Wooyoung forgot that he had daehyun in and let him in.

"𝘖𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰." yunho said.
"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣." he said and motioned yunho to sit.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥?" wooyoung asked.
"𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘞𝘩𝘺?" yunho asked.
"𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘣𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴." wooyoung said.

Yunho sighed and opened about it honestly.

They spent the night by sharing each others difficulties sitting near the window admiring the moon light.

Mingi was not sad. He was insecure. He was an alpha. But he never behaved like one. Maybe thats why yunho doesnt seem to notice him?

Hongjoong was good at comforting but it was not working out right now.

Suddenly all of them got super depressed and at this point he didnt even know what to do.

It was all difficult.

Too much to handle.

Days passed and weeks passed. And it soon had to be months. The pack was growing downwards. It was hella frustrating for hongjoong that he reached out to san.

But getting no response from san, hongjoong decided to take matters within his own hands.