𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 : 𝟏𝟏

They could talk to the other members of the pack through mind since they were all marked.

Today morning, both of the betas woke up. They were still in pain. Hongjoong and san explained things to them and went to their work.

Seonghwa and mingi dragged on yeosang to their work too since they need an extra person to carry stuffs.

Wooyoung easily got close with yunho. Jongho wasnt that sociable. But he talked a lot too. They got close really soon and seemed really comfortable with eachother.

There was only one room extra now. Which is given to both of them for now.

Since jongho wanted to take a walk yunho and wooyoung was left with themselves.

"𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨?" he called.
"𝘏𝘮𝘮?" he asked.
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯. 𝘉𝘶𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧?" yunho asked.

"𝘋𝘰 𝘪!?" wooyoung chuckled embarassingly.

"𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦?" yunho asked.

"𝘖𝘧𝘤 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨."

Wooyoung explained him. Basically fully about san. But this time, he shared about what mingi said him too.

Yunho nodded understandingly.

"𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘭. 𝘉𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶?" yunho asked.

"𝘐 𝘢𝘮. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬."