𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 : 𝟑𝟒

San was not happy at all. He knew he didnt deserve anyones forgiveness. How can he return when he was the one who created all these problems in the first place?

Like how he did all these days, he covered all the pain he felt and responsibly took over the position as a real king.

Out of all the years the choi family has been ruling, this year the amount of death rate decreased and the birth rate increased. It was not beacuse of people.

Ofc they were one of the reasons.

But san improvised the hospitability in every areas and improvised the quality of roads, the land capitals and did all sorts of help he could provide to people compensating on what all unforgivable things he did earlier in the past.

Hongjoong took matters in his hands as he reached out to the kingdom. He talked to the security.

"𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳?" he asked.
"𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮." he calmly answered.

"𝘕𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘳. 𝘞𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯. 𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

The security said. Obviously hongjoong was more powerful. He was an alpha and the security was a beta.

"𝘐 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰." hongjoong smirked.

He transformed to his wolf and directly jumped onto the beta. The guy transformed to his wolf too.

Though he was an beta, he was trained obviously. So his kicks were powerful.

"Step back."

A loud growl was heard. Sans alpha pheromones came out.

The beta stepped back.

"𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘢𝘭?" he asked to the beta.

The beta shook his head a 'no' with fear.

Hongjoong was bleeding a lot.

"𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨."