𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 : 𝟑𝟐

Daehyun and il-seong were 2 and a half years old. Their scents became more prominent. It was easy to tell that they can soon, i.e within 2 or 3 years they can transform into their wolf forms.

Things became hectic.

Their lives financially wasnt any problem. Everyone in their pack gives equal effort now.

But since sans pack mark was still there, he frequently went in pain.

It was real.

One cannot be seperated from their pack for such a long time. San doesnt even how he survived years with this.

He had to be responsible as the ruler now and nothing could be changed. None of these were things he wanted.

He accepted his fate and moved on from wooyoung. Ofc his wolf might want wooyoung. But he decided against it. He wanted him to. But he was forbidden to do so.

Him as an alpha grew more cold, persitant, ignorant and eventually more dominant.

He wasnt different. People change. Dont they?

He wasnt trying to get back to wooyoung cuz he knows so well that he doesnt deserve him.

It was his own fault. He was the one who decided to do this. He still blamed himself.

Though he does want to follow his wolfs desire, he knows very well that what he did to wooyoung was unforgiveable.

His pain reached to the peak. His eyes watered, his mother ran towards his room sensing his scent and there for the first time, he let his tears drop in front of his mother.