𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 : 𝟑𝟎

"We shall honor our future king choi san on the stage now."

The hall goes silent. Sans mom was looking forward in the direction of the door.

The door opened.

Everyone turned their heads. San was there. He kept his steadiness and posture and walked towards the stage.

Sans mom definitely saw another tear pop out of sans eyes. She was always strict with these matters. But, she was worried now.

He held his tear back agin and stood beside her.

Sans father took the crown from his own head and passed it onto san. He put on a fake smile and hugged his father.

Sans mom came forward and hugged him too.

"𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺." she said and broke the hug.

Hongjoong knew today was the coronation and the other members too.

There were lots of people crowded at the entrance of the hall.

"𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨..." he called out.

Wooyoung who was busy playing with his child, looked up.

"𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺." he said.

Wooyoung grew really well. He was not talkative anymore, he took care of everyone and in these 2 years, he learned many things.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘰." he said.
"𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘨. 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦." he said.

No one knew how to bring back the lively wooyoung. Not even yeosang anymore.