𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝟒𝟒

Things went a a little better than how everyone thought it would. They got closer to each other.

Seonghwa and yeosang became more vocal towards each other which means that they started to communicate more than keeping things to themselves which helped get better in their relationship. Il seong grew showered from love from these two and they wer happy like a family.

Yunho and mingi are atleast talking to eah other these days. Though the couple hadnt progressed in communicating for better understanding, they knew that one day they will become one atlast.

Hongjoong and jongho knew the feelings between them was non existent. They both knew they were not meant to be. There was no one hurt here. They didnt see each other that way. Just because they were in a pack doesnt mean they should have feelings for one another.

They knew one day they would find their mate to be happy with.

Wooyoung and san were being honest towards eachother san being more careful in what he does helped wooyoung gain trust towards him again. Daehyun and them were a perfect match since they seemed like a royal family now.

An alpha heir literally means that obviously daehyun will take over san. But san has the plan of dropping it unless or until daehyun himself turns him in with no compulsion.

With that, they proceeded to be more happier around each other becoming one atlast. Their love for each other was insanely beautiful as they grew older just like how they wanted it to be

---
𝒯𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓃𝒹
--

𝗔𝗡: 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦.

𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵.
𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺,

IconicAtinyArmy
Sanny_Melancholy
directorytiny
Hongjoongismine
RinaSangma

I would include @Ivebom too. It isnt just highlighting like others idk y. Dont tell me its because of the follows cuz i follow @Ivebom too.

Anyways y'all did a great job in supporting me.

Will be back with a new woosan omegaverse soon.

The book:

Support me if you would like!!Anyways i am signing out for now~

Anyways i am signing out for now~

~fldded09