𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 : 𝟑𝟖

No one else could help them. Cuz they didnt know how to. It was all confusing. They stepped back. They wanted the problem to be solved by themselves.

They all went inside their own rooms.

There stood wooyoung, daehyun and san.

They now looked like a family. But, not a happy one.

They stared at eachother for some time.

Their son looked at them questioningly.

"𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴?"

Was his question. Despite the situation earlier where he hugged him unknowingly, he now could process what happened.

San looked at wooyoung. He wanted wooyoung to answer it. Only then, he would know how to win for forgiveness which he surely knows that he dont deserve it.

Wooyoung on the other hand wanted to scream that he was nobody to him. But he didnt.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘥." was all what came from his mouth.

"𝘋𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯'𝘢𝘩.. 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?!" he again said.

The boy ran inside like how his dad wanted him to.

The situation became harder for them. It was awkward as hell. How were they supposed to talk now?

San tried to get a hold of wooyoungs hand which was brushed off by him. Wooyoung flinched suddenly.

To san, it was because of hatred.
To wooyoung, he felt butterflies when san touched and he didnt want to feel like that. So he ignored his feelings.

Thats how they both understood each other. Like shit. Only if they communicate with eachother they would be more understanding and more comfortable with each other.

When wooyoung was ready, san wasnt. When san is, wooyoung didnt want to be ready though he was.