1. My first time with Nikki

What an evening this was. For months, I watched her in secret whenever she took a shower here. I always managed to get away without being caught. Well, one time Nikki nearly fell because she slipped on my cum. Please don't judge me. I mean, she is so damn hot. I don't know if you have ever experienced this yourself, but I see her in my dreams. In the normal and the naughty ones. 

Let us start at the beginning. 

Mom had gone out with Mrs. Kofi, Nikki's mom. They do that from time to time, usually visiting a bar or something similar. Nikki's dad was also not at home, and so Nikki asked if she could come to our place to babysit me. This was so degrading. I am not a little cub anymore! I guess she simply didn't want to be alone. 

Before mom left, we had a little talk in our living room:  

"Balto, I am going out with Asha (Nikki's mom) tonight. Idrissa (Nikki's father) is out of town, so Nicole asked if she should come over. Promise me to be a good boy, ok?" 

My annoyed response was accompanied by a grumpy look at my mother. 

"Mom, I don't need a babysitter anymore! I am almost 13! I can be on my own!" 

She just looked at me.

"Is that so? And who came into my bed a couple of days ago during that thunderstorm, shivering in fear, asking if he could sleep in my bed?"

I sighed.

"Mom, please..."

My gaze went down to the ground. That really was a scary storm that night.

Mom took me into her arms. 

"Balto, I just want you to be safe. I was happy that Nicole asked if she could come over to watch you. She's become such a pretty and smart young lady. I remember it as if it were yesterday, as you two played together as little cubs. Sometimes, she even helped me to bathe you, you know?" 

She smiled at me and tousled my hair. God, how I hate that ... 

While bringing my hair back to order, I said to my smiling mom:

"Ok, mom. I promise to be nice to her. But why doesn't she go on a date instead of spending the evening with babysitting?" 

The expression on my mother's face became a little more serious as she answered:  

"I don't know, Balto. I only know that Idrissa threw out her last boyfriend two weeks ago. I guess she is currently simply not interested in dates. Please, be nice to her, ok?" 

I was still a bit annoyed, as I was excited to be alone with my computer and the Internet that evening (I guess you know what I mean). On the other hand, it was Nikki. Maybe I would get a chance to see her naked again. 

"I will be a good boy, mom. I promise."   

"That is all I wanted to hear.  Oh, and if you kids get hungry, you can order pizza. Money is on the counter in the kitchen." 

I wagged my tail and shouted, "Yay, pizza!" 

Mom gave me a hug, feeling my rips during it. That tickles every time, and I had to laugh. 

She looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

"How can you eat so much and still lose weight? I wish I had this talent." 

I really have lost a few pounds since my first streams on Livefurs. After a brief pause, I tried to explain my weight loss:

"Perhaps it is because I take more walks now. Or maybe my bicycle rides to school almost every morning."