27. History Lesson

Hey there everyone! I hope you are all feeling fine.

Some time has passed since we came back from Ann Arbor. Nikki and I now exercise daily, and we eat healthier. That means no more junk food, less sugar, more vegetables, salads, and other green stuff. These sacrifices helped me to increase my stamina drastically. Our performance skills also increased since we followed the tips Mrs. Rhoads-Hunter gave us.

During the past few weeks, we had many rehearsals, next to some performances. It was stressful, but we needed the extra money for our group, so we could buy better costumes and props. Sure, the college is giving what it can, but it still isn't enough, even if we make many of the needed things ourselves. The materials, especially fabrics and wood, became insanely expensive.

Besides that, I have been very busy with school lately. High School isn't that easy, we have a lot to do. My homework frequently takes me several hours a day. My workload was also the reason I missed many hours of sleep. This, of course, worried my friends and family. It got so bad that mom takes away my schoolbooks during the weekends when I am done with my homework.

Last Friday, we invited Antu and Mikey to our cabin by the lake. We sang karaoke, went fishing, talked and, well, had some other fun together. But the most important thing was that we all got some desperately needed sleep.

Ok, ok, I hear you. Maybe I should tell you a bit about the 'other fun' part.

It was Saturday evening, we just finished the last song of our karaoke session, as Nikki yawned loudly with her mouth wide open. Antu, Mikey and I were all wearing just shirts and underwear because it was pretty warm inside the cabin. Nikki was wearing a sexy crop top and hot pants. My girl stretched her body, while we boys watched her closely. Not only my eyes wandered over her breasts, down to her belly, her slender hips, and her stunning legs. The mere sight of her still is enough to arouse me. As Nikki noticed our lustful glances, she grabbed a big pillow and threw it at us before she made a few steps into the kitchen. On her way, she looked at the cabin's ceiling and muttered, "boys".

We giggled, and while we made ourselves comfortable on the couch, I could see that I wasn't the only one who enjoyed looking at Nikki. Mikey and Antu both had trouble hiding their excitement. After we had seen each other's situation, we all began to laugh. Nikki, of course, heard us, while she rejoined us with some chips and cookies, and asked,

"Why are you boys laughing?"

We looked at each other, while we pulled down our shirts a bit more to cover the bulges in our underwear. Naturally, Nikki knew what was going on. She placed the snack on the table in front of the couch, then she acted like she would be mad at us:

"Boys, I thought you would be old enough by now to not get aroused every time you see more of a girl's fur. You should be ashamed. All three of you."

We lowered our gazes and apologized to her. The cheetah's first reaction when she saw us boys looking down at the floor in shame was to giggle before she burst out laughing. Nikki is really a talented actor. After she calmed down, she said,

"Oh boys, you are so easy to manipulate. As I would be mad about giving boys a boner. Now scoot over and make space for me, you little rascals."

Mikey cuddled up to Antu, still trying to hide his bulge, which made Antu and me giggle.

Nikki sat down on the right side of the L-shaped couch, where she could lean against the backrest. I was sitting next to her, then Mikey, and Antu was sitting behind his fox. Nikki switched on the TV, and we watched a few episodes of Lucifer. One of them was the episode where they sing "Another one bites the dust" on a football field. I love these musical episodes.