2. The Morning After

What the hell happened? I still can't believe what we did. I will sum it up shortly.

It began like a normal evening, like we had them before so often. Mommy went out with Mrs. Kofi, and Nikki came over to "babysit" me. I still believe that she simply didn't want to be alone, since her father is out of town as well.

Nikki caught me during, let us call it, anatomy studies; yes, that's it. She ordered pizza for us, we watched a Marvel movie together, and then she sent me to bed.

After a short while, I heard her singing in the bathroom. Nikki loves water (as long as she doesn't have to swim in it) and takes a shower almost every day. And she always sings during it. This cheetah has such a beautiful voice that it is not surprising she wants to be a singer or a theater actress later.

As on previous occasions, I snuck into the bathroom, hoping to catch a glimpse of her naked body while she gently massaged her strawberry-flavored Fur Care shower gel into her fur.

Damned, I have to concentrate. I am sorry.

To make a long story short, Nikki caught me peeping on her.

I ran into my room, slammed the door, and hid under my blanket. It was such a shameful moment, especially since I promised my mom that I wouldn't do that anymore. Nikki followed me, entered my room, and pulled away my blanket. But instead of yelling at me, she talked in a calm voice and even sang a little lullaby, like she did when I was still a little cub. What I am definitely not anymore. I even have a job. Well, at least during school holidays.

We talked for a long time, and then, well, things got a little out of control.

It was so wonderful to be with Nikki in this special way. She was so warm and tight. Her eyes, her moaning, or her soft fur? I can't decide what I loved the most.

But now, let us move on to the present day.

The morning sun woke me up far too early. Nikki still had her eyes closed when I sat up. The feline looked so innocent in her sleep. I looked around in my room. Clear signs of yesterday's happenings were to be seen all over my bedsheets, since Nikki wanted my cum on and not inside her.

What luck that mom didn't know what had happened. What will she say to all this? Should we hide it? No, I wanted to tell her. I mean, if you had a girl like Nikki, you would also want to tell everyone, am I right?

I stood up and walked over to my room's door, where I always have a bathrobe hanging on a hook. As I slipped inside, I heard noises coming from our kitchen. Apparently, mom was already awake and had prepared breakfast. Like on most weekends, she made pancakes for me.

I moved back to the bed to wake up Nikki. As I shook her carefully, she opened her eyes. My cheetah gave me a grumpy look as I said to her:

"Morning, Nikki. Mom is making breakfast; are you hungry?"

She quickly closed my snout with her hand, whispering:

"Will you be quiet? Your mom doesn't know I am in here, and I would like to keep it that way for now. I don't know how she will react if she hears about what we did last night, Fluffy. Honestly, I am afraid her reaction won't be all that positive for us, Fluffy."

Her words confused me. After Nikki released my muzzle from her grip, I said:

"But you said you would love me. I thought you were my girlfriend now, and I want to tell mom."

Nikki looked at me with pleading eyes as she begged:

"Please, let me decide when it is the right time to tell her. And don't worry, I am your girlfriend. I would have never said that if I didn't mean it. But for now, we have to keep it a secret, ok?"