9. Our First Concert

What an interesting evening this was. Nikki and I went to our first concert together, after her dad surprised us with tickets and backstage passes.

But one thing after another. Let us start at the beginning.

It was a sunny day, on which Nikki's dad asked me to help him install a new garage door at their house. After we finished our work and cleaned up the mess, I went looking for Nikki. I found my girl in the garden behind the house. She was taking a sunbath. The cheetah wore only a small thong, which granted me a magnificent view of her body. My eyes wandered all the way from her long legs, over her slender hips, up to her wonderful, firm breasts with their sweet nipples. Luckily, the Kofis had set up two loungers in the garden, so I could join her until it was time for dinner.

My mom had to work longer that day, which is why Mrs. Kofi had invited me for steak and fries. To be short, it was delicious.

After dinner, her father called Nikki and me into the living room. We sat down on the big couch, before Mr. Kofi addressed me:

"Balto, first, I want to thank you again. You helped me a lot today."

In my eyes, I didn't do much worth thanking me for, so I answered:

"But all I did was giving you the tools and then helped you to clean up."

He only smiled at me.

"That way, I was able to focus on the installation of the new garage door. You did a good job, Balto."

I wagged my tail, while Nikki caressed my back. It felt good that Mr. Kofi seemed to like me.

"Thanks, Mr. Kofi. I am happy that I could help you at least a bit."

He nodded at me, then his gaze wandered over to his daughter. In a soft voice, he spoke:

"Ok, now to the reason I wanted to speak with you. Nicole, I know you like Rock and Pop Music. There is a big concert with several bands in the Thunderdome Stadium this Saturday."

Nikki seemed a bit confused about why her father wanted to talk about that. I knew she was trying to get tickets for this particular event, but getting tickets for it was rather impossible, due to the high demand. Nikki replied, after looking at Mr. Kofi for a few moments:

"I know about this concert, Dad. I tried everything to get tickets for it, but it was sold out in minutes."

A big smile appeared on Mr. Kofi's face, as he heard that.

"Yes, I know. But as chance would have it, one of the main organizers of this event is a good friend of mine. We served together in Afghanistan, and he owed me a favor. That way, I got tickets and backstage passes for you and Balto. What means that you two can visit the concert and maybe even meet some stars afterward."

The second her father ended this sentence, Nikki jumped off the sofa and fell around his neck. She shouted happily:

"Oh my God! Thank you, dad!" My girl turned her head to me. "Balto, this will be so awesome!"

As soon as Nikki released him from her grip, Mr. Kofi gave Nikki an envelope with the tickets. While my girl was happily bouncing around the room with the envelope in her hands, I wasn't so sure about this. I gulped before stating my concerns to my cheetah:

"Nikki, I have never been to a concert. Isn't it very loud and crowded there? Maybe it is better if you take Trish with you."

Nikki came back to be, grabbed my hands to pull me off the sofa, so she could give me a tight hug. While looking me deep in the eye, she said: